Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record

Discus and support Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Drunk friend took my phone at a party and sent himself a racist word through my account and reported it and got me suspended for 24hours, need this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fun98, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Fun98
    Fun98 Guest

Drunk friend took my phone at a party and sent himself a racist word through my account and reported it and got me suspended for 24hours, need this removed and off my record. Microsoft enforcement doesnt have an email for some ridiculous reason. Thanks.
    Also have screen shots to prove it from my phone and that I know him in real life.

:)

Fun98, Aug 29, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, this action won't be possible. It is your responsibility to make sure only you have access to your account, to prevent a situation, like what has happened, from happening. Please be sure to read the

Xbox Terms of Service
    and
    Xbox Community Standards
    for more information.

Usually you can submit a case review, but that is only for suspensions that last longer than 24 hours. We can only advise you to see through the suspension and to learn from your mistakes. Make sure your account is secured, in future.

Best,

L
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Fun

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. I understand that you are seeking to get the Enforcement Action on your account removed.

Here on the Xbox Forums, we do not have the necessary tools to be able to assist you with this. Typically this is all done through the Enforcement site, as they are the only ones that can directly address this.

Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's

Enforcement History
    , provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

Since the suspension on your account is not longer than 24 hours, you will have to wait until then to continue using your account normally.

As there is no more info that we can provide for you on this matter, and to prevent any repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]

also there is no case review for.suspensioms under 24hours

So a.moot point

Once you have.a single.viooation you no longer can be an ambassador as you are supposed to have a clean record

And since a 24hour suspension isn't case reviewable
  5. Corayt13 Win User

Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]

also there is no case review for.suspensioms under 24hours

So a.moot point

Once you have.a single.viooation you no longer can be an ambassador as you are supposed to have a clean record

And since a 24hour suspension isn't case reviewable
    you don't know the problem bud but thanks for trying to help 😂😂😂😂😂
  6. ngocphi Win User

Been unfairly banned

noone can help there is no appeal of 24hour suspensions

If you broke the rules like cursing at another player which does warrant a 24hour suspensions please note that isnt allowed
Thema:

1. Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record - Similar Threads - Need 24hour suspension

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. Need clarification from moderator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need clarification from moderator: I searched and searched the the forum guidelines and could not find a reason why my questions was locked.. i wasnt asking how to repair nor alter anything in my post. I was asking if anyone knew...
  4. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  5. ms gameberservice needs app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms gameberservice needs app: Hi, I have installed the xbox game pass beta onto my laptop a few weeks back and I get a pop up saying that "Ms gameberservice" needs a app to run but I click on the find app in ms store but says...
  6. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  7. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  8. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  9. Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  10. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...