NEED MY V BUCKS

Discus and support NEED MY V BUCKS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month gold with 1000 v bucks for 10.00 and havent gotten my v bucks 9ef54deb-11b3-4125-9b4d-66afd9d5b58e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by leronbrown, Dec 23, 2018.

1. leronbrown
    leronbrown Guest

NEED MY V BUCKS

I bought a 3 month gold with 1000 v bucks for 10.00 and havent gotten my v bucks

:)

leronbrown, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

NEED MY V BUCKS

Hey there leron,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Now this promotional code should be sent out to your Message center within 2 weeks of the purchase. If it has already been past 2 weeks go ahead and reach out to
    Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

NEED MY V BUCKS

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. You
    will need to get with epic games.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  5. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

His account will have the $10 credit for Microsoft, then he will need to go t ok the shop in fortnite and use that to purchase 1000 v bucks. He then uses the v bucks to buy a battle pass

Hope that helps
Thema:

NEED MY V BUCKS

1. NEED MY V BUCKS - Similar Threads - NEED BUCKS

2. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  3. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  4. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  5. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  6. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  7. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...
  8. You'll need the internet for this. Paradox

in XBoX on Consoles
    You'll need the internet for this. Paradox: You'll need the internet for this. ( I cant use my pad because I have to connect to wifi first but im unable to do so without working pad) PARADOX pls answer . I don't have usb flash drive to do...
  9. Xbox one Repair needed in Bucks, UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair needed in Bucks, UK: I need my son’s Xbox One repaired. Every time I sign into my Microsoft account and go to service and repair it keep putting into the USA page, even though I clicking it from the UK page. I am...
  10. Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...: I accidentally purchase 1000 v bucks for $9.99 on fortnite battle royale. Please refund the purchase i still have the v bucks unspent and i need the money for rent....