NEED MY V BUCKS

Discus and support NEED MY V BUCKS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month gold with 1000 v bucks for 10.00 and havent gotten my v bucks 9ef54deb-11b3-4125-9b4d-66afd9d5b58e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by leronbrown, Dec 23, 2018.

1. leronbrown
    leronbrown Guest

NEED MY V BUCKS

I bought a 3 month gold with 1000 v bucks for 10.00 and havent gotten my v bucks

:)

leronbrown, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

NEED MY V BUCKS

Hey there leron,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Now this promotional code should be sent out to your Message center within 2 weeks of the purchase. If it has already been past 2 weeks go ahead and reach out to
    Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

NEED MY V BUCKS

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. You
    will need to get with epic games.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  5. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

His account will have the $10 credit for Microsoft, then he will need to go t ok the shop in fortnite and use that to purchase 1000 v bucks. He then uses the v bucks to buy a battle pass

Hope that helps
Thema:

NEED MY V BUCKS

1. NEED MY V BUCKS - Similar Threads - NEED BUCKS

2. i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help: so i linked my ps4 to my microsoft to my ps4 account but i lost that account but now i have a new one i want to sign in with that but its already liked is there anything i can do...
  3. feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?: So, I am a blind gamer. I love fighting, rpg and wrestling games and Tomb Raider. My gamer tag is , and I have noticed that Sony released The Last of Us 2, it's the very first adult puzzle...
  4. I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership: I need help updating my tenure on xbox live membership 53b859be-d8b9-4475-9846-6239ab2067eb
  5. Error 0x838601e7 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 need help: Every time I launch Forza motorsport 6 on xbox one I get error code 0x838601e7 I have tried everything, but nothing worked. I have looked it up and found nothing helpful....
  6. I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account: The day begins a month and 3 weeks i was gaming on Gta 5 and i post a group post that was called Free money drop and so i put it as a test to see how much people knew that money drops were ban on...
  7. Some one needs to help me with my content takedown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some one needs to help me with my content takedown: I got banned for NO REASON 1ea02e03-036c-4ceb-94c8-4fb76d637c62
  8. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  9. Xbox one Repair needed in Bucks, UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair needed in Bucks, UK: I need my son’s Xbox One repaired. Every time I sign into my Microsoft account and go to service and repair it keep putting into the USA page, even though I clicking it from the UK page. I am...
  10. Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...: I accidentally purchase 1000 v bucks for $9.99 on fortnite battle royale. Please refund the purchase i still have the v bucks unspent and i need the money for rent....