Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players

Discus and support Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need someone to play guitar i suck at expert,but i good with medium i will put x4 speed just for you. :) 03f1225f-109e-4f9e-bbaa-a8fe7790b852 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dumor90, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest

I need someone to play guitar i suck at expert,but i good with medium i will put x4 speed just for you. Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players :)

:)

Dumor90, Jan 22, 2014
  2. guitar hero metallica

I play band hero and guitar hero(legends of rock) and rock band. need friends to play with. i also play COD black ops 2, mw 3 & 4 and Blur. Add me

WaitingOnA4Ever, Jan 22, 2014
  3. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Will we see a remake of Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock for the new Xbox?

Question: Will we see a remake of Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock for the new Xbox?

H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

GH is a fun game. Expert is no joke and very hard. Practice, practice practice..... GOOD LUCK!!!!

BongKaos, Jan 22, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

GH is a fun game. Expert is no joke and very hard. Practice, practice practice..... GOOD LUCK!!!!
  6. WaitingOnA4Ever Win User

guitar hero metallica

I play band hero and guitar hero(legends of rock) and rock band. need friends to play with. i also play COD black ops 2, mw 3 & 4 and Blur. Add me
  7. Binho PE Win User

Newest Guitar Hero Game???

I AM A FAN OF THE GUITAR HERO AND WHY DID THIS SITE TO ASSEMBLE THE GUITAR HERO FAN FAN FP NOIS WANT MORE GUITAR HEROS WHY THIS GAME AND GREAT FRIENDS COME gamenet360.blogspot.com vote the comment
  8. Burst Axe Win User

2-player games that don't involve shooting?

Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.
  9. Major Lexx Win User

Looking for Aussies to co-op with!

OK - cause no one visits these forums - just send me a Friends request and I will add you!

I have the following 12 13 games that I am interested in Co-oping.

RE5

Lost Planet 2

Too Human

Gears 2

Halo 3

Halo ODST

Kameo

Boarderlands

Guitar Hero Greatest Hits

Guitar Hero World Tour

Guitar Hero 5

Guitar Hero Warriors of ***

Left 4 head

Pretty much if you see me online after 9pm - hit me up!
Thema:

1. Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players - Similar Threads - Need friend Guitar

2. I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...: [img] [img] I recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i tried to reset everything and am stuck on the...
  3. Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X: Lately, I've had a ton of unknown accounts that I've never played with before follow me. I don't know who these accounts belong to and some accounts just straight up gave zero games or gamerscore....
  4. Xbox friends update that we need

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox friends update that we need: We need a way to delete friends on xbox faster. Example Dave✔️ thor✔️ LAS789❌ gairith✔️ joe❌ DELETE FRIENDS YES NO ARE YOU SURE YES NO submitted by /u/yugiohsquid [link] [comments]
  5. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. My friend needs help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend needs help: My friend has bought a $5 gift cards using his points on Microsoft rewards, and it took it away from him the next day, even though he did not spend anything with the money. Do you know the...
  7. I Need A Friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need A Friend: I'm new here guys and I want to be your friend. 2697c2c6-683a-46eb-8675-23211c7f37b2
  8. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  9. My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.: We're trying to play Sea of Thieves on game pass. It wasn't downloading so he uninstalled xbox beta and now when he tries to reinstall it shows "Making things awesome" permanently. He's left it on...
  10. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...