Need one level 30+ for nightfall

Discus and support Need one level 30+ for nightfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need one guy to help me and my mate with the nightfsll must be level 30+ and have decent weapons Gt: send me a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haj181, May 13, 2015.

1. haj181
    haj181 Guest

i need one guy to help me and my mate with the nightfsll must be level 30+ and have decent weapons

Gt: send me a message

:)

haj181, May 13, 2015
  2. Need one/two people for a nightfall strike

level 30 hunter, just need one or two people for a nightfall. Haven't done it this week

xXxAmbrosexXx, May 13, 2015
  3. UG Tank
    UG Tank Guest
    Anyone need help on destiny?

If you need help doing weekly, nightfall or raid message me. I got a level 31 Hunter and a Level 30 Warlock. I'm on Xbox One

UG Tank, May 13, 2015
  4. V E N D 1 TT O Win User

Vault of glass or nightfall

level 30 looking to do the last part of the raid on hard (aethoen) level 29-30 only, also looking for people to do the nightfall 28 and up only message me
  5. TaylorPLANET-6E3C84C Win User

The vault of glass players needed

Level 26 need people for nightfall and raid

Gamer tag ; taylorPLANET
  6. Fidde89kill Win User

Want to get back into Destiny

You can play with me, I'm at least level 30 with all my three characters and I raid and do nightfall, weekly and bounties every week
  7. FreakasaurusRex Win User

Halo CEA: Campaign, Skulls & Truth & Reconcilliation

NIGHTFALL has that glitch in it that allows you to beat the level in under 5 minutes. . Soooooooo Since you can run through Nightfall, it is easier. . .

Long Night of Solace is the one where you are in space. Nightfall is the one that is like T&R.
  8. DX Krazy Kid Win User

Raid Buddies On-Demand

Hey I have a level 27 Hunter and need to find some mates for raids and nightfall.
Thema:

1. Need one level 30+ for nightfall - Similar Threads - Need level 30+

2. Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

in XBoX Rewards
    My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe: My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5....
  4. Money needed to spend to next level

in XBoX Rewards
    Money needed to spend to next level: can someone tell me how much more I have to spend to reach level 2 since this program refuses to show its users how much they have spent or need to spend for the MyVIP levels? No a circle graph...
  5. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  6. Need preview level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need preview level: Need to know what preview level I am so I can help the Xbox support person I am tweeting. @prnj f9025312-eecb-4fe8-b614-04cebc49ef8e
  7. Daily Heroic Story level 30 need 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Heroic Story level 30 need 2: I am 29 Warlock SunSinger, I need 2 players willing to help me cf6c9619-3b4c-4c4f-9213-6235d47a9f5c
  8. need 2 people to help me with the weekly heroic level 30 please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need 2 people to help me with the weekly heroic level 30 please: hey i need to get 9 strange coins for Xur. i"m a warlock level 31,and need to do the weekly heroic strike,my gamer tag is Jakers707 817b52d2-14cc-4256-a0dd-1574479db0fe
  9. Need 2 Level 30 Warlocks for the Hard Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need 2 Level 30 Warlocks for the Hard Raid: We are currently looking for 2 level 30 Warlocks for the hard Destiny Raid. If you're interested, please reply ASAP 3eb48646-215f-4201-9727-838154b452dd
  10. Enforcement team needs to level the playing field and take things in context

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to level the playing field and take things in context: After 10 years of loyal gaming and 3 XBOX 360 consoles and well as my second XBOX One. Always COD. I have never had a disciplinary action. Now in the last 6 months I have had 2. This last one 7...