Need one more for Vault of Glass

Discus and support Need one more for Vault of Glass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there our clan needs one more to tackle the Raid #VOG Send me a message if you are interested in helping us out! MiGGS927 ODS (Bungie Clan)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miguel Angel Melendez, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Need one more for Vault of Glass

Hey there our clan needs one more to tackle the Raid #VOG

Send me a message if you are interested in helping us out!

MiGGS927

ODS (Bungie Clan)

:)

Miguel Angel Melendez, Nov 15, 2014
  2. KingPedders
    KingPedders Guest
    Vault of glass

Need 1 more for vault of glass raid. Xbox one

KingPedders, Nov 15, 2014
  3. wwbbjd
    wwbbjd Guest
    Vault of glass

I need one more person for vault of glass normal I'm level 31.

wwbbjd, Nov 15, 2014
  4. KingPedders Win User

Vault of glass

Need 1 more for vault of glass raid. Xbox one
  5. AIM 2LOW Win User

LFM for Vault of Glass and/or Crota's End

Just need 2 more for Vault of Glass
  6. XxlegendAHxX Win User

Vault of Glass

Vault of glass regular, need 4 more people.

Gamertags are and ArtyPenguin401
  7. ChAz0w3n Win User

Crota Raid

. Find me and join me, need three more for crota and vault of glass on hard
  8. XxHDBackPackxX Win User

Vault of Glass

Need help vault of glass level 30
Thema:

Need one more for Vault of Glass

1. Need one more for Vault of Glass - Similar Threads - Need more Vault

2. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  3. Need more storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more storage: How do I get additional storage for my Xbox One S? c4c0b4f9-3793-4e65-99e0-37582f4e6a5d
  4. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  5. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  6. Need 2 more vault of glass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need 2 more vault of glass: Need 2 more for vault of glass raid now. All done it many times before. Message me for invite 64513f27-0f09-4576-b22c-43d492fa8ec6
  7. Vault of glass need 2 more last boss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass need 2 more last boss: Need 2 more on xbox one for Atheon before it resets. message me fb421c96-ca92-4a72-990e-a0c59b8c1288
  8. Vault of glass need 1 more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass need 1 more: Need 1 more for vault of glass raid. Up to last boss' add me on Xbox one 39924527-efbd-4275-ae50-79f0f9edb8b9
  9. Vault of glass need 1 more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass need 1 more: Need 1 more for vault of glass raid. Up to gorgons (harpies on steroids) add me on Xbox one bbd6c2c7-049e-44a2-aaf9-87923bd3b5b0
  10. Vault of glass need 3 more ppl

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass need 3 more ppl: Anybody lookin to raid to pick up some gear in the vault of glass just MSG me an ill inv you 8fc9d66c-b7a4-4543-ad62-580be03df341