Need people for a Black Ops 2 Gameplay Series

Discus and support Need people for a Black Ops 2 Gameplay Series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only have 1 guy for gameplay videos over Multiplayer and zombies. If you are willing to support me and join in, Message and friend me on xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest

I only have 1 guy for gameplay videos over Multiplayer and zombies. If you are willing to support me and join in, Message and friend me on xbox.

:)

Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Crusher X303
    Crusher X303 Guest
    Interest level: Depleted. Black Ops 1 reigns supreme.

I agree as well. Black Ops IMO is leaps and bounds better than Black Ops 2.

My friends and I have said that Black Ops had it own feel and pace to it... similar but distinctly different from the MW series. But now.... Black Ops 2 just feels exactly like the MW series with a Black Ops skin pack.

Crusher X303, Mar 28, 2014
  3. sween1978
    sween1978 Guest

both black ops are better than the MW series for me. Also Black ops had lag issues when the game came out. It got better with time. Less people on the servers now which will make it better anyway. The best running mode on Black ops was the Pure/Barebones.
    Always ran so much better than the others for me. Why they left it out of Black ops 2 i dont know Need people for a Black Ops 2 Gameplay Series :(

sween1978, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Crusher X303 Win User

I agree as well. Black Ops IMO is leaps and bounds better than Black Ops 2.

My friends and I have said that Black Ops had it own feel and pace to it... similar but distinctly different from the MW series. But now.... Black Ops 2 just feels exactly like the MW series with a Black Ops skin pack.
  5. the dude1978 Win User

Best and Worst

THE best game ever is zelda:eek:carina of time. for that generation nothing comes close to the gameplay and even some of this gens games cant compare to it!worst has to be black ops soley because how many more F'in FPS games do we need and the series is just
    the same game with new locations and no variety whatsoever in the gameplay!
  6. Spud 72 Win User

COD:BO2 more like COD:BO or COD:MW3?

My opinion(and I loved Black Ops),Black Ops 2 feels like a more polished Black Ops. Just me it seems, but the gameplay seems to play a little faster and the lag actually feels like it's improved from Black Ops.
  7. sween1978 Win User

both black ops are better than the MW series for me. Also Black ops had lag issues when the game came out. It got better with time. Less people on the servers now which will make it better anyway. The best running mode on Black ops was the Pure/Barebones.
    Always ran so much better than the others for me. Why they left it out of Black ops 2 i dont know :(
  8. rookie tha vet Win User

Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

Halo 3

Halo Reach

Bioshock series

Crysis 2

COD Black Ops
Thema:

1. Need people for a Black Ops 2 Gameplay Series - Similar Threads - Need Black Ops

2. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc: N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4; (you'll need to buy this) *(again)*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4; (you'll need to buy this) *(again)*: So I preordered Bo4 like a month ago and participated in both the beta as well as the blackout mode but now its telling me that I need to re-buy the game stating that my purchase was declined. My...
  4. Black ops server needs a reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops server needs a reboot: Multiplayer on Black Ops 1 is just a mess atm. You get black screen with Black Ops logo and a spinning circle constantly. When trying to get into a match it just hangs there....
  5. Just brought black ops 3 and I uninstalled it need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just brought black ops 3 and I uninstalled it need help: I just brought black ops 3 and then uninstalled it because it wasint downloading now I can't reinstall and it's telling me to buy it agen would appreciate some help I got the $56 one from the...
  6. I need to hack in Xbox 360 in mw2 and black ops 2 and black ops 1 I need aim uav on in my Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to hack in Xbox 360 in mw2 and black ops 2 and black ops 1 I need aim uav on in my Xbox ...: i need help me out please Hacker in mw2 fc7bcef3-6ab1-4e5f-8ae4-d956f17d8fcb
  7. Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help: so me and my friend have recently downloaded our Xbox 360 game 'Black Ops 2' onto our Xbox ones, which you can do. But what we are having trouble with, is joining each others games. And I do not...
  8. Found a hacker named divided servers hacking on black ops and he needs to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a hacker named divided servers hacking on black ops and he needs to be banned: I found a hacker named [Mod Removed] who is hacking in black ops one and I want him banned off Xbox I have game clips on my profile of I'm hacking if I need evidence...
  9. We need black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need black ops 2: why do they not make black ops 2 for xbox one. I need to buy it. We have it for the 360 but my 360 won't play it anymore 0b2304d0-105f-4513-8a15-e05d5b8f938e
  10. i need my account to be unbanned, i was playing black ops 2 on the xbox 360 and a hacker kick ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need my account to be unbanned, i was playing black ops 2 on the xbox 360 and a hacker kick ...: So i was playing black ops 2 today with my friends, and you know we were all talking to each other having a lot of fun, until we started playing multiplayer and a guy told i was getting booted...