Need people for a GTA V Gameplay series

Discus and support Need people for a GTA V Gameplay series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some people for this funny moments, glitch finding, bank robbing video series. If you are willing to join, Message and friend me here.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest

I need some people for this funny moments, glitch finding, bank robbing video series. If you are willing to join, Message and friend me here.

:)

Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014
  2. vBlite
    vBlite Guest
    Need people for a Halo 4 Gameplay series

And yet i am better.

you don't have a mlg 50? Lololololol

vBlite, Mar 28, 2014
  3. Stupididy
    Stupididy Guest
    Need people for a Halo 4 Gameplay series

Look up my main. The tag back then was II DePhex II which i've changed since then. Here, I'll post it for you.

Bungie.net : Halo 3 Service Record dephex ii&player2=vBlite

it's obvious.

Stupididy, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

bad move bro, most peeps on the forums do not support glitch finding. you should have left the glitching part out of your post

Z4ZonE, Mar 28, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

bad move bro, most peeps on the forums do not support glitch finding. you should have left the glitching part out of your post
  6. chos114 Win User

Who will be playing GTA V ?

I will definitely be getting GTA: V the GTA series is amazing and i plan on having them all including the AC series.
  7. Mesmeric Rose Win User

So who be playing GTA V to pass the Time?

GTA IV was terrible, But I will be getting GTA V to see if that can make the series a bit better for me.
  8. Im Corsa Win User

Who will be playing GTA V ?

Big GTA Series fan, ive already pre-ordered V
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Well....congrats...I hear GTAV's driving is different.

GTA v's Driving is much more like the GTA3 Series. IMHO it allot more fun
Thema:

1. Need people for a GTA V Gameplay series - Similar Threads - Need GTA Gameplay

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. Why do I get a pop up saying i need xbox gold to access online while playing gta 5 online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a pop up saying i need xbox gold to access online while playing gta 5 online?: hi I have just gotten a free 1 month trial for xbox gold and when I play gta 5 online I get a message constantly saying I need xbox gold to access this feature randomly even tho I have gold and I...
  4. I need to get a GTA 5 Xbox Shark Card key verified

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to get a GTA 5 Xbox Shark Card key verified: I would like to verify a key code that I have revealed but not used on G2A marketplace, it is a shark card for Grand theft auto 5 but I purchased it for the wrong system and have been asked to...
  5. Need help activating my GTA IV code on the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help activating my GTA IV code on the Xbox website: I've been trying to activate my GTA IV code for a long, long time. But everytime I go to the xbox page to activate my game key, an error pops up. Any help would be appreciated as I've been trying...
  6. I need gta v giftgard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need gta v giftgard: Guys,i need some shark cards to gta v please help! ad8ec2ac-0174-444f-80a0-026e89cc5600
  7. NEED GTA FRIENDS!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED GTA FRIENDS!!!!!!!: MY GAMERTAG IS AND I NEED SOME FRIENDS TO PLAY GTA ONLINE! I lost my old account which is around a 250 level I believe. I'm currently at level 62 and need help leveling up and getting some money....
  8. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  9. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272
  10. I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...: Please help me on this, I contacted Microsoft support last night and they were less than useful 04475454-89db-4403-b1d1-841f75f8f59a