Need people for a Minecraft Let's Play

Discus and support Need people for a Minecraft Let's Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much everyone ditched me on my Let's Play, And I need some new, trusty people. Message and friend me on xbox if you want to do this with me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest

Pretty much everyone ditched me on my Let's Play, And I need some new, trusty people. Message and friend me on xbox if you want to do this with me.

:)

Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Minecraft friends

Hey guys I need some friends that play minecraft for the 360. I have only one friend that is online but they don't play minecraft anymore so I would like to meet people that still play it. IDC if its survival or creative, just as long as I have something
    to do and have fun I'm up for anything so friend request me please and let's play some minecraft.

QuintonTheGear9, Mar 28, 2014
  3. Minecraft

Looking forward to getting some players for Minecraft I have this world and anyone is welcome. I'm 23 year old and want people that want to play daily you don't need to join everyday. Well add me and let's chat and see if you like to play with me on Minecraft.

CrucialCrossout, Mar 28, 2014
  4. JJJ1002 Win User

need people to play minecraft with

hi im 15 add me and i will play
  5. I3LOOD JUNKY Win User

looking for some ppl to some mine craft...no kids must be 15 and up lol message me
  6. FSaint Jett Win User

I want to play minecraft. I've got a mic.
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Need people to play Minecraft with.

Click for Minecraft friends.
  8. MissInvictus85 Win User

MINECRAFT NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

I'm 29/female and would like people around my age to play minecraft on 360. I have a mic but I don't use it often. Creative or survival. is my gt, add me!
Thema:

1. Need people for a Minecraft Let's Play - Similar Threads - Need Minecraft Let's

2. Minecraft: "You need to authenticate to Microsoft Services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You need to authenticate to Microsoft Services": Hello, This message keeps appearing whenever I try to go into a group server I'm on and all the fixes for this problem have only been available for PC not Xbox. Any help is wanted at this point...
  3. Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions: Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission b010a007-68c4-41b0-b2e4-c3d6a51092b7
  4. Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft: hi, it won't let me log into my minecraft account. I already deleted it and downloaded multiple times and still it won't let me in. I get a message saying "sorry something went wrong, Give it...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  6. i need help updating my minecraft to 1.16.0 because its at 1.16.0.68

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help updating my minecraft to 1.16.0 because its at 1.16.0.68: Hi, I need help to update my Minecraft correctly because everyone else is at 1.16.0 and i'm at 1.16.0.68 for some reason and this makes me not be able to see other players chat when i join but...
  7. I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!: Hey everybody! I've been playing for several hours Windows 10 edition minecraft game on your computer. Xbox achievements come as normal but statistics still show that you would have played only 0...
  8. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play...
  9. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again: I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download...
  10. Need Players for a Minecraft Let's Play Series!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Players for a Minecraft Let's Play Series!: Hey guys. I was needing some players for a let's play I'm doing sometime February. Hope some guys join! :D ...Before this gets flooded out by new posts... dade37ef-c166-4506-b7b1-ad3e4b3962ac