Need people for a Minecraft Let's Play

Discus and support Need people for a Minecraft Let's Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much everyone ditched me on my Let's Play, And I need some new, trusty people. Message and friend me on xbox if you want to do this with me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest

Pretty much everyone ditched me on my Let's Play, And I need some new, trusty people. Message and friend me on xbox if you want to do this with me.

:)

Xenarcus, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Minecraft friends

Hey guys I need some friends that play minecraft for the 360. I have only one friend that is online but they don't play minecraft anymore so I would like to meet people that still play it. IDC if its survival or creative, just as long as I have something
    to do and have fun I'm up for anything so friend request me please and let's play some minecraft.

QuintonTheGear9, Mar 28, 2014
  3. Minecraft

Looking forward to getting some players for Minecraft I have this world and anyone is welcome. I'm 23 year old and want people that want to play daily you don't need to join everyday. Well add me and let's chat and see if you like to play with me on Minecraft.

CrucialCrossout, Mar 28, 2014
Thema:

1. Need people for a Minecraft Let's Play - Similar Threads - Need Minecraft Let's

2. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  3. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  4. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  5. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  6. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  7. "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue): I've seen many other people have this issue. And I've never seen one of them have answer. Also, I'm using the Pocket Edition of Minecraft on an Version 9 (I think??) Amazon Fire. So a lot of...
  8. Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?: Good Evening All. My son has minecraft on a disc & has been playing on it without any issue. However, as he tried to play this evening, it is asking him to subscribe to Xbox live to continue...
  9. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  10. Need Players for a Minecraft Let's Play Series!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Players for a Minecraft Let's Play Series!: Hey guys. I was needing some players for a let's play I'm doing sometime February. Hope some guys join! :D ...Before this gets flooded out by new posts... dade37ef-c166-4506-b7b1-ad3e4b3962ac