Need People for Survival

Discus and support Need People for Survival in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starting a world and I need people to play survival with e0e097b7-726c-49c9-9769-437d24f93a5a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hinkleyy, May 10, 2015.

1. Hinkleyy
    Hinkleyy Guest

Need People for Survival

Starting a world and I need people to play survival with

:)

Hinkleyy, May 10, 2015
  2. Minecraft buddies!

Add me too, need new people for survival maps.

Killingspreeaho, May 10, 2015
  3. JDevil1992
    JDevil1992 Guest
    Need People To Play Survival Minecraft

i need people that don't mess around and want to play survival with me add me. is my xbox acount name. please i need actual minecraft players for survival.

JDevil1992, May 10, 2015
  4. KitZooZoo Win User

I need someone to play minecraft with

Need People To Play Survival/Creative I Like Survival More Dont Need Mic Plz Add Me Im Really Lonely

GamerTag:StripedEagle31
  5. Killingspreeaho Win User

Minecraft buddies!

Add me too, need new people for survival maps.
  6. xDaRKxPASS3NGER Win User

Other minecraft friends

I need a good group of people to normal survival with me.
  7. Bobby Bulletz Win User

Spec OPS

I need a wingman for Spec Ops missions and Survival! Add me up people!
  8. Insane Reactz Win User

Wanted: Minecraft Friends

Hosting Xbox one hard survival fresh, need a couple more people, send message for invite
Thema:

Need People for Survival

1. Need People for Survival - Similar Threads - Need Survival

2. Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur: I need help creating the dome out of glass so we can get this thing going ill most likely get like a small map generated and put from spawn 500 blocks each way ill need to put a obsidian divider...
  3. Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.: Hey everyone. I'm looking to add a few friends and start up a new survival world. Daily or almost daily players are preferred and I'm looking for people at least 15, just add me if you interested...
  4. need technical survival players minecraft xbone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need technical survival players minecraft xbone: looking for players who share my interests in the technical side of minecraft and know a lot about the game mechanics. Message me if you want to play 0883487f-5690-467b-a804-d69f31240451
  5. Need People To Play Survival Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need People To Play Survival Minecraft: i need people that don't mess around and want to play survival with me add me. is my xbox acount name. please i need actual minecraft players for survival. ae162fdc-18d3-4629-8340-f167c0033d83
  6. Minecraft Xbox 360 Team Survival players needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Team Survival players needed!: Hey everyone, I'm starting a survival world where everyone is split into teams. However, I need people who are able to bring your own teammate. You must play daily or almost daily. If interested,...
  7. Xbox 360 Need More Players For Survival Map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Need More Players For Survival Map.: I started out with around 15 players, now down to 4 people including myself. Were all 18+ & Have a mic. 4 empty houses with gardens available upon request, once you claim it, you can tweak it...
  8. Need friends to play survival with on minecraft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need friends to play survival with on minecraft xbox one: Looking for good players to join and make a nice survival map. Message me for an invite . 62027f90-19a7-4f51-87d7-d559acbad70f
  9. Host for Ark: Survival Evolved server is needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Host for Ark: Survival Evolved server is needed: Hey everyone! I played Ark for a long time in single player and my friends just bought the game. I tried to play with them, but there is a limit of distance you can go from the host. I was...
  10. MW3 SpecOps/Survival Tactical Team Mate needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    MW3 SpecOps/Survival Tactical Team Mate needed: Hey everyone, I still have MW3 because I never got to play through the Spec Ops and Survival modes. I'd love to find someone who thinks tactically and maintain stealth until stealth goes out the...