Need players for zombies Easter Eggs

Discus and support Need players for zombies Easter Eggs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like a few good or even just decent players to the easter eggs. Only message me if you will be available quite often and I would prefer if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tuffwfo, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Tuffwfo
    Tuffwfo Guest

I would like a few good or even just decent players to the easter eggs. Only message me if you will be available quite often and I would prefer if you're British because my internet isn't very good so anyone else might have a bad connection.

:)

Tuffwfo, Apr 11, 2014
  2. STR8 TIGGZ
    STR8 TIGGZ Guest
    Need zombies players!!!!

Need zombies players!!!! Add me to play zombies & I need to do all the Easter eggs. Gt:

STR8 TIGGZ, Apr 11, 2014
  3. STR8 TIGGZ
    STR8 TIGGZ Guest
    Zombies players needed!!

Need zombies players!!!! Add me to play zombies,basically all I play is zombies & I need to do all the Easter eggs. Gt:

STR8 TIGGZ, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Welsh Gamer 94 Win User

Looking For Zombie Players

im a good zombie player trying to the easter eggs on all zombie maps but cant find good enough players send me a friend request or game invite and i will help anyone out who knows how to the the easter eggs.
  5. TMo the Owl Win User

All zombies maps.....

Hi, I'm UK based looking for players to do zombie easter eggs, and play zombies in general, add me if in

terested.
  6. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Zombie black ops 1

ill play zombies black ops one i need to do the easter eggs..
  7. RhinoBlizzard Win User

Why does everyone rage quit in zombies?

I've seen players rage quit in zombies because they get mad at randoms for not following the to do list to unlock the Easter eggs
  8. Englufed Party Win User

Looking for 1 mature zombie player

Hey is am good zombie player xD and a Easter Egg hunter my add me and u will just see :O
Thema:

1. Need players for zombies Easter Eggs - Similar Threads - Need players zombies

2. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  3. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  4. In need of xbox support against a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of xbox support against a player: i ran into a player a few days ago that was killing a bunch of low levels on gta 5 online and i did as any helpful player would do and helped the low levels combat against this player that was...
  5. Zombie players needed Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zombie players needed Xbox one: I'm looking for a group of zombie players with headsets who are looking to play for fun but also use teamwork to make it far into the game not just a couple rounds. Also I like to play on...
  6. (Xbox One) Looking for zombie players. (No Mics Needed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One) Looking for zombie players. (No Mics Needed): I'm looking for some players for zombies, no microphones required to join, I am looking to play for fun not competitively. Contact: Gamer Tag: d05d39a9-c143-44f8-bf26-69c71fd6e50e
  7. Need upto 3 players for zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need upto 3 players for zombies: Hey all, i have just recently got back into playing black ops 2 zombies, i have bought all DLC maps so if there is a specific map you enjoy playing we can go on it as i am not bothered what map we...
  8. Need some Zombie Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some Zombie Players: Hey, I need some zombie players that are pretty good at, well, zombies. Somebody who could get to at LEAST round 20 without idiotic downs. (I only think you're a good player if you get accidental...
  9. Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2: Add me if you want to do the Easter Eggs! i have one guy who wants to do them too. 9409be8d-053e-4c93-9e88-c82bf695bed6
  10. Zombie Army Trilogy campaign. Need 2 more players!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zombie Army Trilogy campaign. Need 2 more players!!: Add me and message me if anyone wants to do campaign for zombie army trilogy. Starting from the very beginning In chapter one. 3315129b-2685-427b-9224-d7fbdb87ae07