Need players with my Survival world

Discus and support Need players with my Survival world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for players to join me with my survival world.If you like to play survival(I have a 2nd floor house but you can make a house yourself)with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Assassinezio990, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Need players with my Survival world

I'm looking for players to join me with my survival world.If you like to play survival(I have a 2nd floor house but you can make a house yourself)with me that would be great.(I dont have a mic so i don't chat so when I have a pick I mine and you know)I only
    need 2 player to play with me.

:)

Assassinezio990, Apr 4, 2014
  2. Im Lunatic x
    Im Lunatic x Guest
    Need players for minecraft survival x360

Need players on the Xbox 360 console.

To play and make a sick minecraft survival World with

Im 17 yrs old. Send me a friendrequest.

MY GT:

Im Lunatic x, Apr 4, 2014
  3. seven x 4
    seven x 4 Guest
    Come join us!

Playing a survival world with a few friends need some new players message me if you are interested. You must have a mic.

seven x 4, Apr 4, 2014
  4. XGN Logic Win User

Minecraft survival world players needed

It wouldn't let me join bro
  5. GroggyComet07 Win User

Minecraft Survival world, NEED PLAYERS!

Hey I'm 15 and I have friend that can probably help too. I know its too late for the world you wanted to make.
  6. Emtts Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

Looking for other 20+ players to have survival worlds with
  7. domuhnic Win User

Xbox Body Armour

My xbox will survive the apocalypse now. Now I need to get a suit and Im set for the end of the world.
  8. Oh Its Millz Win User

Building Ideas

I just need more ppl to play with in survival mode because im sooo bored playing by my self and i need some Pro gamers from mine craft to play with im also making this Awesome world that me and my friend are working on its a Survival world with Currency
    and we need some ppl to join the Currency is Golden nuggest. Add If you are interested! GT:YouJustSuckXD is my GT
Thema:

Need players with my Survival world

1. Need players with my Survival world - Similar Threads - Need players Survival

2. Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.: Hey everyone. I'm looking to add a few friends and start up a new survival world. Daily or almost daily players are preferred and I'm looking for people at least 15, just add me if you interested...
  3. need technical survival players minecraft xbone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need technical survival players minecraft xbone: looking for players who share my interests in the technical side of minecraft and know a lot about the game mechanics. Message me if you want to play 0883487f-5690-467b-a804-d69f31240451
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 Team Survival players needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Team Survival players needed!: Hey everyone, I'm starting a survival world where everyone is split into teams. However, I need people who are able to bring your own teammate. You must play daily or almost daily. If interested,...
  5. Xbox 360 Need More Players For Survival Map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Need More Players For Survival Map.: I started out with around 15 players, now down to 4 people including myself. Were all 18+ & Have a mic. 4 empty houses with gardens available upon request, once you claim it, you can tweak it...
  6. Minecraft survival world players needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft survival world players needed: I am hosting a minecraft survival world their will be alliances if you want to make one we will have wars and trade and make a pretty exiting world if you want to join my GT is Karnagegeo...
  7. XBOX360 need players for a survival map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 need players for a survival map: need people to play minecraft with on survival... rules and regulations : 1. NO GRIEFING! 2.Have Fun 3.Its PVP 4. Please try to your best of your ability not to kill those who pose no threat...
  8. Xbox 360 Minecraft survival player needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft survival player needed: Hey guys, I'm 17, female, and looking for another Minecraft survival player. I'd like to start a new world with one or two other people. My gamertag is . Add me if interested or leave your...
  9. Minecraft Survival world, NEED PLAYERS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Survival world, NEED PLAYERS!: I need 4-5 players to start a survival world on Xbox 360 today at 4pm (Friday mat 29, 4pm central, 3 eastern, 5 western). We will build everything imaginable and finish all achievements. If you...
  10. need players now, im 26 survival or creative just add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need players now, im 26 survival or creative just add me: come and add me for an epic adventure in minecraft-vsion c1cefd9c-8019-4f8f-af26-95f00b3c41fe