need prize

Discus and support need prize in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have just won a 500$ gift card on the special 3 game it won’t let me redeem it because i no longer have access to the email, please help me!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Trippie B2, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Trippie B2
    Trippie B2 Guest

need prize

I have just won a 500$ gift card on the special 3 game it won’t let me redeem it because i no longer have access to the email, please help me!

:)

Trippie B2, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Xbox monthly quests

So you guys know those monthly quests that Microsoft posts? Well it says that you have a chance to win a grand prize of a tv every month but if you do the challenges and not win the grand prize, you'll still get a mystery prize and that it takes a month to get that. Well i did all the quests for November and I still didn't get any mystery prize. Anyone know what the prize was for that month and how to get it?

ShakeItLikeIDo3, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Game pass Rewards Program problem

Prizes are given within the following month. If you don't receive the prize by the end of November, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.

Smwutches, Jun 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

need prize

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Jun 24, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Trippie B2,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, please reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team via the Microsoft Rewards site.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

need prize

Hello Trippie B2,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, please reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team via the Microsoft Rewards site.
  7. Smwutches Win User

need prize

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game pass Rewards Program problem

Prizes are given within the following month. If you don't receive the prize by the end of November, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Never Received Incentive for Finishing Xbox Quest Rewards

Prizes for Xbox quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive the prizes by the end of November, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Didn’t Receive my reward

Prizes from quests are sent within 4 weeks of the promotion ended. Since the promotion ends at the end of November, it would be too early for prizes to go out. If you don't receive the prize by the end of December, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions
    forum.
Thema:

need prize

1. need prize - Similar Threads - need prize

2. Don't like a game, need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't like a game, need a refund: Basically, there's this game I really don't like that I bought more than half a year ago probably, and I want a refund on it, but it's not eligible for return, which is stupid. What can or should...
  3. Need help on changing gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on changing gamer pic: So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little while” and this been going on for about 3 days...
  4. Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.: If MS owns Minecraft, when will there be a multiplayer version of Minecraft that can run on Chrome devices? Look, I know that Microsoft and Android/Linux/Java/Chrome don't like each other, but...
  5. HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting: I am having trouble with playing backwards compatible games. None of them will start I put them in and after a few minutes it will say "game not playable here" all games are already installed. Gta...
  6. So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...: So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it but there is an email that I dont know. Is there anyway to get another email/number to verify my account....
  7. I need help ....... [I'm on windows 10]

in XboX Insiders
    I need help ....... [I'm on windows 10]: So basically I got installed Xbox insiders hub so I could enroll in minecraft beta (nether update). It was fun and all but now no matter what I try i can't get out of it. I've tried everything,...
  8. xbox needs to get their stuff together

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox needs to get their stuff together: ever since CODIV-18, xbox servers have been strained. xbox is putting off upgrading them. the biggest problem is people streaming netflix. if u want netflix, get an apple tv. your ruining us...
  9. “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X: Just bought a factory re-certified One X from Walmart and every time I eject a game disc I get the “Insert Game Disc....license error (0x82d40004)”. I’ve seen many posts on this happening when a...
  10. Building City ( Players Needed) 16+ Need Help!! 3 PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Building City ( Players Needed) 16+ Need Help!! 3 PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!!!: Hey guys, Im building a giant city and I need the public help. The project will be anything that you want to build but needs to be approved from me. We also need to work together as a team to...