Need some help after latest update

Discus and support Need some help after latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Done the latest insider update and now I'm experiencing a black screen after the green start up screen, can anyone help on a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DanielWbu96, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Need some help after latest update

Done the latest insider update and now I'm experiencing a black screen after the green start up screen, can anyone help on a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/DanielWbu96
    [link] [comments]

/u/DanielWbu96, Jul 23, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]

There seems to be some issues after the latest update with regards to the skins that gamers have purchased in the Minecraft marketplace.

You would need to contact Mojang support as the issue is in game.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

Some people are experiencing problems with the headset after the latest updates and Microsoft is aware of this.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.

Some people are experiencing problems with the headset after the latest updates and Microsoft is aware of this.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Xbox One S - Microphone Icon Always Muted

6. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

If you use a usb camera for face cam and are live streaming after the latest update, disconnect the camera for now.

This is a known issue after the latest console updates and should stabilize your streams.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

Need some help after latest update

1. Need some help after latest update - Similar Threads - Need help latest

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  4. I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007: Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying "for this, the owner needs to sign in." I am...
  5. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020: This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5
  6. Need help logging in to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help logging in to Minecraft: I have to use a Microsoft Account to login to Minecraft so I entered my Microsoft information and it says my Password is wrong. I changed it and it still does not work and I ensured it did not...
  7. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]
  8. Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.: So today I did a 1.6GB update of Minecraft in my Xbox 360 and the world I was working on has disappeared completely. The update failed so I decided to play in the older version, only to discover...
  9. Minecraft latest update error need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft latest update error need help!: So I just came back from a holiday and I was ready to play some minecraft. I booted up my 2nd gen xbox 360, started the game and then this happened: I had to download the latest update (September...
  10. "We couldn't get your latest saved data ". Need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We couldn't get your latest saved data ". Need help please.: For about 5 months now I've had an data syncing issue with my xbox one. Every single time I try to launch a game or an app an error message pops up saying "we couldn't get your latest saved data"....