Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

Discus and support Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Talers-Username, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

/u/Talers-Username, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

i need help changing my gamertag

If you really are getting harassing messages on live then block communications with the person sending them & file a complaint via your console.You can even set comms to friends only.

If you want to change your gamertag then you will have to pay like everyone else,you will not get a free gamertag change.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I need my gamertag changed

Please don't make multiple posts for the same issue since you were answered in the last forums post

You will have to pay for the name change

The enforcement team is different from customer support the more practical person to change your name would be support but as they do not have the power like the guy said you cannot

Live life and play fair
  4. MoodyPegasus760 Win User

Xbox 360

Thanks for the help, my first thought was I'd just have to shorten my password, I just couldn't be bothered changing it and hoped there was something else I could do.
  5. skys7 Win User

I need help with my gamertag.

Hi, sorry but you can not figure out what email is attached to the gamertag you want. You either know it or you can't log into it.
  6. onyxishere Win User

I need help with my Gamertag

Sorry, but you'll have to pay the $10 to change your tag. Perhaps this time get your mother's input on how she likes it.
Thema:

Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

1. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the... - Similar Threads - Need help changed

2. I made some security changes and now i need some help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made some security changes and now i need some help: Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The...
  3. I need help with changing my Nat type

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with changing my Nat type: I have been struggling with trying to change my Nat type from moderate to open. Does anyone have a solution to this? 765d0875-f178-43f6-bb75-f7a2ddf4ebc2
  4. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b
  5. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s configuration Hi, you will need to contact the IT support team that work for your college, and ask them to let...
  7. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using...
  8. Help with blocked Gamertag -> Need an E-Mail change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with blocked Gamertag -> Need an E-Mail change: Hello, I got a very old profile with important Gamerscores on it and I want to recover it. The Problem is, that I forgot my security answer and I never bought something with a Creditcard or so....
  9. Need help with changing my email on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with changing my email on my account: I'm trying to change my email on my xbox account due to losing access on my old email years ago. I want to change it to my current email that I have but I'm afraid of my original gamertag and my...
  10. Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards: This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...