Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*

Discus and support Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.* in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *Edit: The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help!* Original post: Uh, hey there. This is my first time using the forums, but I'm having this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

*Edit: The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help!*

Original post:

Uh, hey there. This is my first time using the forums, but I'm having this weird reoccurring issue at the moment and could really use a hand.

I've been having trouble playing Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S. The games themselves are working properly, so it's not that. The issue is that it won't connect to xbox live when I'm playing them. It says "disconnected from xbox live" as soon as the game
    boots up. I try to manually connect, but it says that my console "can't connect to xbox live" and such. It asks if I want to check my connection, so I do. The connection is fine. So the connection isn't the problem either.

This is the error code that pops up when it fails to connect: 8015190A

Before you ask, yes I tried a few different things to solve the problem. Like the "edit my avatar using the xbox app on my computer" solution. I even tried a power cycle, still nothing. And yes, my xbox one games seem to be working fine. Tried playing two
    different XB1 games, they work fine. Two different 360 games, and had the issue written above.

The kicker? The fact that about 10-15 minutes later, I'm able to "connect" when I boot up a 360 game.
    AS IF THE PROBLEM NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL!

This has happened to me twice in the span of 2 days. And it is mega frustrating! Is it an issue with my account? I thought it might be an xbox live issue, but when I check the service status it doesn't mention any issues with 360 games, just XB1 games.

One of the main reasons I'm worried about this? Well I'm still not 100% sure how xbox 360 save games "in the cloud" work, but if I can't connect to xbox live when playing them, won't there be issues with the game saves? Will it not save? Or be out of sync
    or something? My brain hurts thinking about it.

The main reason this is bugging me is this: I have seasonal depression, and right now it's affecting me. To keep my mind off of it, I play video games. And when I have issues with my video games, it doesn't help my mood at all.

I'm not trying to make this sound like "oh poor me," I'm just giving the facts.

In case this could help, my gamertag is: Red Phoenix797

I don't know whether I'm gonna have this issue again, but if I do, help would be nice.

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading, sorry about the wall of text, and sorry if this whole thing seems confusing/doesn't make sense.

:)

Jane Doe XBL, Feb 12, 2019
  2. TheCyberAthlete Win User

Need some help?

No what the problem was I had to insert or locate my gamer tag everytime I went from upstairs to downstairs etc. But on my ps3 was never a problem? I just want to know if there was a way for it to not take so long?
  3. Air Head DLX Win User

Need some help

Can you give some more details of the problem you are having?
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Need some help?

That more then likely was an Internet problem and it all depends on how much Internet Speed you have and how many Gigs. I would consult with your ISP about that. :)
  5. Josh the Feared Win User

Need some technical help....

I understand what you are saying. I don't see your internet speed being a problem, especially if you're getting results like that wireless. So, I wouldn't think your ISP has anything to do with it. It could be a problem with the internet getting to and from
    your xbox. It's hard to say without actually having the problem myself. Do you play any FPS, where you could easily tell if your internet was causing you to lag?
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Need some help.

The problem with resistance is that it helps at lower levels, but by the time you reach higher levels, you would have earned the same bonuses through vitality and armor. The game only gives you so much natural resistance, whether you get it through the
    stat itself, or other bonuses. You'll reach that cap easily just by taking other increases (but more slowly). Almost anyone who plays this game regularly ignores the stat completely.
Thema:

1. Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.* - Similar Threads - Need help please

2. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  3. DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help: i am trying to do a offline system update but when i try and do it it comes up with error E101 00000504 8B050041 4da42abb-a64c-44e3-ba54-bd7650ef1201
  4. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  5. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  6. Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image: Esta mañana, cuando salí de casa para ir al trabajo, dejar la consola está en perfectas condiciones, y más tarde, cuando intento encenderla pero ninguna imagen y el control no la detecta, después...
  7. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  8. Store account problem, need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Store account problem, need help please: Good evening. I've bought a new Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 4 bundle and I've got the code to redeem it inside Xbox Store. When I start Xbox, I enter with my main account, but when I go to store...
  9. please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please i need help: Please I have a problem I am offering my account 3month game pass only 9.99. And I participated in the offer on 30/10 you add 14 days free and then 3 months paid by me 9.99 After that he did not...
  10. Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working: Hello I called the support line and they are refusing to put me through to the USA office because I ask them nicely because I am hard of hearing and can't hear the people from non usa country good...