Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

Discus and support Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KhansWrath88, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game, watching media and on the home screen. The problem is very similar to freesync flash but freesync turned off and is happening idle on the home screen, I've tried different HDMI cables but it's still happening. I'm using the same settings my One X was using and had no problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/KhansWrath88
    [link] [comments]

/u/KhansWrath88, Nov 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Screen flashing white

Let's troubleshoot:

- Unplug your console and power supply from power, leave it for five minutes.

- Try different HDMI inputs on your TV.

- Try different HDMI cables between the Xbox and TV.

- Try a different TV.

If it still flashes white after trying all of the steps above, you may have an internal issue with the console which will likely require it to be repaired by Microsoft. If this is the case, you can schedule a repair online with the console's serial number,
    or contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for more assistance.

Device Support: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. ParkerNSon Win User

XB1 is turned on, but my TV says "no signal"

I have the same issue. I had the machine powered off over the weekend. On turning on this evening TV has no signal. The machine does 'turn on' in that the white X light comes on but nothing on screen. The machine itself seems to emit a pulsed series of low
    noises for a couple of minutes before just stopping. Power brick is white. The controllers start the machine but keep flashing until they timeout and go dark. Can any one help. I have tried alternative HDMI cable. Different HDMI ports. Power down until brick
    goes out. Anyone?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series X - White flickering in media apps

No software update would solve that problem usually happens when vsync is off or worse you arent using a good cable or your port just ain't fast enough

Turn down the resolution

Monitors prioritizes dvi or display port hdmi is a afterthoughr
  6. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
Thema:

Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

1. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker - Similar Threads - Need help Series

2. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out: So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this...
  3. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...
  4. Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello, I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 about 1 year ago and while I love the controller, it has given me issues here and there. I already had it sent in and repaired once using the original 90...
  5. Xbox series x need help with screen tearing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x need help with screen tearing issue: So I brought the samsung odyssey g7 monitor, amazing monitor at first, everything works perfectly. So I set the monitor refresh rate to 120hz and selected in the xbox settings 120hz 1440p,...
  6. Need help. Updates aren’t working on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help. Updates aren’t working on Xbox series x: Need help with updating new xbox series x 27bca539-326e-4a2e-8bca-c88333b83628
  7. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  8. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  9. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  10. Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING: To whom it may concern, From: A VERY Disgruntled Gamer I bought the Elite Series 2 Controller SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of using it on my PC wirelessly. This is why I purchased it. The elite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox Series X flashing white light

2. xbox series x gaming monitor screen flicker

3. white flash samsung monitor xbox one series x

4. xbox series x white flicker