Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

Discus and support Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KhansWrath88, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game, watching media and on the home screen. The problem is very similar to freesync flash but freesync turned off and is happening idle on the home screen, I've tried different HDMI cables but it's still happening. I'm using the same settings my One X was using and had no problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/KhansWrath88
    [link] [comments]

/u/KhansWrath88, Nov 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

Screen Flickering/Flashing - Xbox Series X

I am sorry that didn't work. Are you using an external hard drive? Does the same issue happen on both TV and monitor?
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

Screen Flickering/Flashing - Xbox Series X

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

My suggestion is to make a "Factory Reset".

it will refresh your system and delete any corrupted files that are causing issues.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Series X screen flickering?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the solutions you've tried to solve this problem, I suggest you try the alternatives below, please.

Try testing your console on another TV or Monitor if possible

Change the HDMI port your console is connected to the tv and also the console itself

Try plugging the console directly into the power outlet, without using a line filter

Try testing the console on another power outlet

Try using another HDMI cable if possible

- If none of the above steps solve the problem, I suggest you try the solutions below.

'Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. I'mAice Win User

Series x screen flickering on and off on some games

On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.
  6. I'mAice Win User

Series x screen flickering on and off on some games

If you've already tried reinstalling the games, I'm afraid the best thing to do is to request for a service.
Thema:

Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

1. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker - Similar Threads - Need help Series

2. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  3. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...
  4. Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X): I am having issues connecting my controller after the console has been shut down. When I hold the home button to turn the console on, it either continuously blinks or just lights up and stops...
  5. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  6. I need help with my series x and just everything

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my series x and just everything: So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept saying installation stopped even though my...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.: Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc...
  8. Xbox series s problems need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s problems need help: I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great submitted by...
  9. Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need giant help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need giant help: I’m sorry for the length of the post, but I will add every details to my problem to try to find some expert who can help me. The problem basically is: remote download from Xbox App and Game Pass...
  10. Need Help: Screen Flickering on Dashboard (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help: Screen Flickering on Dashboard (Xbox Series X): I feel like I’ve tried everything & continue to experience screen flickering on the dashboard of the Series X. Doesn’t happen while playing games, only on the dashboard. This doesn’t happen at all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox Series X flashing white light

2. xbox series x gaming monitor screen flicker

3. white flash samsung monitor xbox one series x

4. xbox series x white flicker