Need some help with XB1 features.

Discus and support Need some help with XB1 features. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. While Im playing, sometimes my X Box One will say "Hi, So And So" and their profile thing will appear on the top right next to mine. Sometimes, not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalLabrador, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Need some help with XB1 features.

1. While Im playing, sometimes my X Box One will say "Hi, So And So" and their profile thing will appear on the top right next to mine. Sometimes, not very often, but sometimes, it'll actually log that person in even though they are not in the room. Not
    anywhere else in the house. Anyway to fix this? I called X Box support and they said to run a Kinect recognition test on all the people, but we did that and it still does that.

2. Sometimes when I join party chat, I hear my friends through my surround sound system, not the headset and they can't hear me at all. If I go to my profile thing on the upper left of the dashboard and click "choose this person", chat will work correctly
    again. It always works if I do that, but it seems like I shouldn't have to do that as often as I do. Any fix for this?

:)

MetalLabrador, Jan 24, 2014
  2. I can't go on the Marketplace

Hello guy's I need help with my XB1 ... I try to go on the Marketplace after the XB1 did'nt want

InS4n3 x GH0ST, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Game Capture on Xbox One

[quote user="Springer ATC"]

From what I've seen, you wont need devices. The XB1 will have this as a built in feature.

[/quote]Probably one of my favourite features of the X1, coupled with instant streaming to twitch.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 24, 2014
  4. KiMCHi109 Win User

Preview program help

Could you send an invite my way? I really would like to test some of the features and be able to join the Battlefield 4 CTE for XB1 but I need to be a preview member as well. GT:
  5. Photonimus Win User

Game Capture on Xbox One

From what I've seen, you wont need devices. The XB1 will have this as a built in feature.
  6. II FOZZER II Win User

Will the Cloud allow for persistent worlds?

This would be a great feature, it could also help the xb1 have unlimited worlds, due to cloud storage.
  7. catigerman72 Win User

Let's Talk DirectX 12 & The Future of XOne

After the DX12 reveal Phil Spencer said that XB1 will have full DX12, and also other sources have said some features will be for nextgen GPUs. So what does that say about what is really in the XB1?
  8. iTz Darrell Win User

Xb1 system updates

my xbox won't update the newest xb1 update even tho it is connected and goes up to 10% and stops for some reason need help please???
Thema:

Need some help with XB1 features.

1. Need some help with XB1 features. - Similar Threads - Need help XB1

2. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  3. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  4. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  5. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  6. Need some help with getting better weapons and leveling up fast on borderlands 2 ASAP on xb1 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help with getting better weapons and leveling up fast on borderlands 2 ASAP on xb1 ?: If u can assist me maybe we can dupelicate or trade if u are intrested my GamerTag is this is only for next gen relpy ASAP :) 2a102ce4-e6a1-425f-979c-f6be3d3fda49
  7. Just got MC for XB1 - Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got MC for XB1 - Need Help: I had endless problems with PSN on PS3, so I got an XB1 and Minecraft for my daughter. I have no clue about Minecraft. She is telling me that MC on PS3 is different and I keep telling her it's...
  8. Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop: This feature used to work fine until recently whenever/whatever something got changed within my LAN/desktop/console. Basically I just launch my xbox app on my win10 desktop then click 'turn on',...
  9. I have access to a "communal" XB1 , need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have access to a "communal" XB1 , need help: Hello everyone Basically I'm abroad for a few months and have access to a communal xbox one in our lounge with lots of strangers using it. I have many games purchased on my account so I have...
  10. Hello. I need your help, my XB1 is having problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I need your help, my XB1 is having problems.: Hello. I need your help, my XB1 is having problems. Enabling XB1 2015.05.28 lost many icons now instead of pictures, colored squares. In other games it is displayed (ms-resource: APP_NAME)...