Need some new friends of all sizes

Discus and support Need some new friends of all sizes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my buddies are on the hunt for some friends to join our group. I'm 14, Earl is 15, and david is 17. Doesn't matter age, sexual preference,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuceCouP3, Feb 6, 2014.

1. DuceCouP3
    DuceCouP3 Guest

Me and my buddies are on the hunt for some friends to join our group. I'm 14, Earl is 15, and david is 17. Doesn't matter age, sexual preference, nothing. Just be cool, have a lot of games, and get on fairly enough. And that's it! Accepting anything at
    the moment, and I have pretty much any game you probably want to play. Probably.

:)

DuceCouP3, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Lusty Nicky
    Lusty Nicky Guest
    Need some new friends!

Howdy, i'm in search of new friends Need some new friends of all sizes :p.

Male/Female doesn't bother me really, i have a list of games but my most played games are most of the COD's and GTA.

I do have a mic but sometimes i cant be botherd to speak, depending on my mood Need some new friends of all sizes :D

I'm a mature gamer, i tend to swear a lot more than i should..

Please feel free to add me and join my party when i'm online Need some new friends of all sizes :)

Toodles!

Lusty Nicky, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Need some new friends!

heya I play black ops 2 only atm just recently got back an xbox after trying ps3 which was the worst choice >.< I'll add yew when i get online Need some new friends of all sizes :)

Ban iz Immortal, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Need some new friends of all sizes

U have most of the games I play but not all of them add me

MINERODACRAFT, Feb 6, 2014
  5. MINERODACRAFT Win User

U have most of the games I play but not all of them add me
  6. Ban iz Immortal Win User

Need some new friends!

heya I play black ops 2 only atm just recently got back an xbox after trying ps3 which was the worst choice >.< I'll add yew when i get online :)
  7. Xtasian 0stix Win User

Need some new friends!

lol ok np for those games,

most important being black ops 2 i guess ;o)

also play soulcalibur 4 and 5 sometimes, + mortal kombat and tekken 6..

anyway, accepted the FR ;)

see ya soon
  8. LordThundertits Win User

Need some new friends!

Yo holla holla dawg hit me up with an add I play Peggle and Club Penguin fck Trick Daddy
  9. Lusty Nicky Win User

Need some new friends!

Sweet, added you also :) i don't have gears 3 or hitman, but i rented gears and it was pretty good so might pick it up sometime. Hitman is also on my rental list :p
Thema:

1. Need some new friends of all sizes - Similar Threads - Need friends sizes

2. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  3. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  4. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  5. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  6. Friends System Needs Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends System Needs Work: This has been bothering me since the beginning of the xbox one era. Can we go back to the friend requests system because I am not a fan of random gamers following me. Or at least add an option...
  7. Need friends on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends on xbox: Hey guys, I currently have nobody to talk to. I used to have friends on the Xbox but they would always make fun of me and get mad at me for no reason. If somebody would be nice enough to add me I...
  8. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  9. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  10. need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends: Need friends to play with online if care to play with me please add me 915b942f-f783-4df7-9034-9b1466c55d02