Need some new friends of all sizes

Discus and support Need some new friends of all sizes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my buddies are on the hunt for some friends to join our group. I'm 14, Earl is 15, and david is 17. Doesn't matter age, sexual preference,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuceCouP3, Feb 6, 2014.

1. DuceCouP3
    DuceCouP3 Guest

Me and my buddies are on the hunt for some friends to join our group. I'm 14, Earl is 15, and david is 17. Doesn't matter age, sexual preference, nothing. Just be cool, have a lot of games, and get on fairly enough. And that's it! Accepting anything at
    the moment, and I have pretty much any game you probably want to play. Probably.

:)

DuceCouP3, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Lusty Nicky
    Lusty Nicky Guest
    Need some new friends!

Howdy, i'm in search of new friends Need some new friends of all sizes :p.

Male/Female doesn't bother me really, i have a list of games but my most played games are most of the COD's and GTA.

I do have a mic but sometimes i cant be botherd to speak, depending on my mood Need some new friends of all sizes :D

I'm a mature gamer, i tend to swear a lot more than i should..

Please feel free to add me and join my party when i'm online Need some new friends of all sizes :)

Toodles!

Lusty Nicky, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Need some new friends!

heya I play black ops 2 only atm just recently got back an xbox after trying ps3 which was the worst choice >.< I'll add yew when i get online Need some new friends of all sizes :)

Ban iz Immortal, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Need some new friends of all sizes

U have most of the games I play but not all of them add me

MINERODACRAFT, Feb 6, 2014
  5. MINERODACRAFT Win User

U have most of the games I play but not all of them add me
  6. Ban iz Immortal Win User

Need some new friends!

heya I play black ops 2 only atm just recently got back an xbox after trying ps3 which was the worst choice >.< I'll add yew when i get online :)
  7. Xtasian 0stix Win User

Need some new friends!

lol ok np for those games,

most important being black ops 2 i guess ;o)

also play soulcalibur 4 and 5 sometimes, + mortal kombat and tekken 6..

anyway, accepted the FR ;)

see ya soon
  8. LordThundertits Win User

Need some new friends!

Yo holla holla dawg hit me up with an add I play Peggle and Club Penguin fck Trick Daddy
  9. Lusty Nicky Win User

Need some new friends!

Sweet, added you also :) i don't have gears 3 or hitman, but i rented gears and it was pretty good so might pick it up sometime. Hitman is also on my rental list :p
Thema:

1. Need some new friends of all sizes - Similar Threads - Need friends sizes

2. Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X: Lately, I've had a ton of unknown accounts that I've never played with before follow me. I don't know who these accounts belong to and some accounts just straight up gave zero games or gamerscore....
  3. Xbox friends update that we need

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox friends update that we need: We need a way to delete friends on xbox faster. Example Dave✔️ thor✔️ LAS789❌ gairith✔️ joe❌ DELETE FRIENDS YES NO ARE YOU SURE YES NO submitted by /u/yugiohsquid [link] [comments]
  4. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. My friend needs help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend needs help: My friend has bought a $5 gift cards using his points on Microsoft rewards, and it took it away from him the next day, even though he did not spend anything with the money. Do you know the...
  6. I Need A Friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need A Friend: I'm new here guys and I want to be your friend. 2697c2c6-683a-46eb-8675-23211c7f37b2
  7. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  8. My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.: We're trying to play Sea of Thieves on game pass. It wasn't downloading so he uninstalled xbox beta and now when he tries to reinstall it shows "Making things awesome" permanently. He's left it on...
  9. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  10. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...