NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.

Discus and support NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm always up late and never have anyone fun to play with. So lets get a group together and play. Add me. HNICxxQuinning.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xQuinningx, Jun 8, 2014.

1. xQuinningx
    xQuinningx Guest

I'm always up late and never have anyone fun to play with. So lets get a group together and play. Add me. HNICxxQuinning.

:)

xQuinningx, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Need some people to play with.

Ok so i recently got a new xbox after i hard time hit a few years back and I have been playing MW3, but im sick of playing by myself and 80% of the matches I get into there is no one talking... not that I care what other people do but I enjoy playing with
    people..using teamwork..all that fun stuff.. also when I do get into a game and someone is talking they are usualy between the ages of 5 and 12.. I have a 2 year old already.. so i prefer not to socialize with kids haha.

Well if anyone wants to add me and invite me to a party or something let me know.. or just add me! before I go nuts.

SheepGameHacker, Jun 8, 2014
  3. russgamer72
    russgamer72 Guest
    Need some people to play with

what's your problem oh no?

russgamer72, Jun 8, 2014
  4. NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.

I'm usually up late Friday and Saturday nights on either GTA 5, COD Ghosts, or Black Ops 2 with friends. Send me a friend request.

HEADBANGER0869, Jun 9, 2014
  5. russgamer72 Win User

what's your problem oh no?
  6. EmpSato68 Win User

Need some people to play with!

I can help, not a problem.

I have all the classes maxed and usually on evey nite between 830-1200 pacific time
  7. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Need some people to play with!

add me im on most nights! i need some ppl to play with help me n help me level up alittle! thx msg me
  8. FunkyWater Win User

I'd love to start playing this game with people again. Send me a FR if you're interested :D
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Just did the other day. Man I suck now
Thema:

1. NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. - Similar Threads - NEED PLAY

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  4. Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands saying I need to renew gamepass to play??: My borderlands has been recently acting up and has been telling me to renew gamepass even though its on disc! c0640297-fa46-44f7-8760-6621723fca4c
  5. "To play, you'll need to buy it"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "To play, you'll need to buy it": I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game. Called Xbox support, done hard resets, disconnected and re connected, nothing...
  6. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28
  7. After network transfer, still need disc to play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After network transfer, still need disc to play?: My kids each have their own XBOX. Both are hooked up to our home WiFi network. One kid owns Battlefront II and likes to do multiplayer. The other kid wants to also do multiplayer, on his own XBOX,...
  8. “To Play This Game You Need To Be Online”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “To Play This Game You Need To Be Online”: <p>Could Someone Please Help Me?</p><p>I have plugged an ethernet cable into my xbox but now when I play it will randomly say&nbsp;&ldquo;To Play This Game You Need To Be Online&rdquo; I have...
  9. What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??: my xbox gold live subscription is only for my console, but i game mostly on PC. does xbox gamepass ultimate provide this? d89d5cba-351f-45de-bcd7-c54ddab2cde9
  10. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7