NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.

Discus and support NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm always up late and never have anyone fun to play with. So lets get a group together and play. Add me. HNICxxQuinning.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xQuinningx, Jun 8, 2014.

1. xQuinningx
    xQuinningx Guest

I'm always up late and never have anyone fun to play with. So lets get a group together and play. Add me. HNICxxQuinning.

:)

xQuinningx, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Need some people to play with.

Ok so i recently got a new xbox after i hard time hit a few years back and I have been playing MW3, but im sick of playing by myself and 80% of the matches I get into there is no one talking... not that I care what other people do but I enjoy playing with
    people..using teamwork..all that fun stuff.. also when I do get into a game and someone is talking they are usualy between the ages of 5 and 12.. I have a 2 year old already.. so i prefer not to socialize with kids haha.

Well if anyone wants to add me and invite me to a party or something let me know.. or just add me! before I go nuts.

SheepGameHacker, Jun 8, 2014
  3. russgamer72
    russgamer72 Guest
    Need some people to play with

what's your problem oh no?

russgamer72, Jun 8, 2014
  4. NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.

I'm usually up late Friday and Saturday nights on either GTA 5, COD Ghosts, or Black Ops 2 with friends. Send me a friend request.

HEADBANGER0869, Jun 9, 2014
  5. russgamer72 Win User

what's your problem oh no?
  6. EmpSato68 Win User

Need some people to play with!

I can help, not a problem.

I have all the classes maxed and usually on evey nite between 830-1200 pacific time
  7. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Need some people to play with!

add me im on most nights! i need some ppl to play with help me n help me level up alittle! thx msg me
  8. FunkyWater Win User

I'd love to start playing this game with people again. Send me a FR if you're interested :D
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Just did the other day. Man I suck now
Thema:

1. NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. - Similar Threads - NEED PLAY

2. I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the...: Having problems with call of duty e2a9a156-bd0b-4faf-8bf5-842ab066b5fd
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  4. I Need Help With Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Playing On Realms: Hi, I just made an account of Xbox to play on Minecraft. Since l have a child account I can't play on realms without a parent accepting on a adult account. But, non of my parents have an account....
  5. How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...: I want to know how to get out of it so please microsoft help me and keep the work up microsoft Best console since the xbox 360 days. :) 2576a615-7d51-4183-b497-dc7acc82386a
  6. Why, if I never play online, do I need to update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, if I never play online, do I need to update?: Why, if I never play online, do I need to update my Xbox One S for Netflix. It is literally the only thing I view online. Took 4 hours for a 556MB download for the update. It's ridiculous! I...
  7. Is play with pride needed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is play with pride needed?: Now i want to be clear i want the xbox as a whole to be the most inclusive gaming platform in the world. I want the game lobbies i join to be filled with people and i do not belive sex, gender...
  8. I have gold but when i try to play fortnite it says i need gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have gold but when i try to play fortnite it says i need gold: Im very scared because the event starts in 2 days so pls fix this e5371f9d-51dc-4adb-8477-77b4abdff56f
  9. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased: I purchased AC Odyssey a few weeks ago while it was on sale and have been playing it without issue since then (except for it crashing sometimes). However a few days ago when I tried to play it I...