Need some Xbox one Friends!

Discus and support Need some Xbox one Friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short i got an xbox one thinking i could still talk to 360 friends through a party/private chat, but that doesn't work -_-. I basically lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twisted Koel, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Twisted Koel
    Twisted Koel Guest

Long story short i got an xbox one thinking i could still talk to 360 friends through a party/private chat, but that doesn't work -_-. I basically lost all the current friends i have until a few decide to upgrade during the summer. I only have~

1. TitanFall

2. Battlefield 4

I plan on getting more games as they come out such as dying light, and ESO. Im 16 "You know people out there care about age!" I really am a chill person, so I don't get angry with games i play. So if you need friends on xbox-one as well hit me up.

:)

Twisted Koel, Mar 19, 2014
  2. crooksb96
    crooksb96 Guest
    Need some friends on Xbox one

I'm 18 and I live in western Canada, I play Xbox quite often and I'm looking for some friends to play with on Xbox one, I have destiny, AC unity, cod:AW, battlefield 4, and GTA V.

crooksb96, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Spartan I043
    Spartan I043 Guest
    Need Some New Xbox One Friends

Hey everyone,

I bought an Xbox One Day One edition, however NONE of my friends (both online and offline) have an Xbox One, so I usually find myself playing alone. Normally this doesn't bother me too much, but in more recent circumstances, I have been wanting to play with
    other people online.

I have 6 games for the Xbox One which include:

Forza Motorsport 5

Dead Rising 3

Battlefield 4

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Killer Instinct, although I haven't played it yet, so I am not sure if I like it or not.

I am 18, I don't cuss, I have a mic, and I enjoy meeting new people. So, if you all are looking for people to add, feel free to add me. Thanks for reading and hopefully I will get to know more members of the Xbox One community. Need some Xbox one Friends! :)

Spartan I043, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Need some Xbox one Friends!

Recently, its come to my attention that my friendslist is rather meager these days. I'm quite a typical 20 year old stoner who lives in his parents basement, when unemployed I spend long unblinking hours playing a limited selection of games including: Titanfall,
    BF4, Forza 5, Minecraft, GTA 5. Among my favorite classics are Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, a couple Halos, previous Forzas and GTAs and the underrated MOBA arcade game called GoM-e. Yes I was there for the whole CoD Modern Warfare 2 overtaking and enjoyed
    it, but you'll notice I don't think of it as a favorite at all. I'm a nerd, video games are a considerable part of my life and I am proud of it. I am generally a reserved person but I get riled up over little things sometimes, I consider myself an intellectual
    and I'm quite opinionated.

xXIrrationalXx, Mar 19, 2014
  5. xXIrrationalXx Win User

Recently, its come to my attention that my friendslist is rather meager these days. I'm quite a typical 20 year old stoner who lives in his parents basement, when unemployed I spend long unblinking hours playing a limited selection of games including: Titanfall,
    BF4, Forza 5, Minecraft, GTA 5. Among my favorite classics are Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, a couple Halos, previous Forzas and GTAs and the underrated MOBA arcade game called GoM-e. Yes I was there for the whole CoD Modern Warfare 2 overtaking and enjoyed
    it, but you'll notice I don't think of it as a favorite at all. I'm a nerd, video games are a considerable part of my life and I am proud of it. I am generally a reserved person but I get riled up over little things sometimes, I consider myself an intellectual
    and I'm quite opinionated.
  6. Random Hero87 Win User

Need some friends on Xbox one

i have all of them part from cod and battlefield so if you want to play let me know

GT: azeil360
  7. MysticDarklight Win User

Need some Friends on Xbox One

Maybe if u said more about yourself .what Games u have etc u get much more response . Generally people like too know a bit about the person they adding . That's my advice anyway
  8. OTSG ASSA551N Win User

In need of some friends!

check me and my good friends out of the 510BY clan at the link below
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Need some friends...

I'll be on around 11 est. if u see me playing GoW3 or GH send the request anyway and I'll join when the match/set is finished.
Thema:

1. Need some Xbox one Friends! - Similar Threads - Need Friends

2. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  3. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  4. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  5. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  6. Friends System Needs Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends System Needs Work: This has been bothering me since the beginning of the xbox one era. Can we go back to the friend requests system because I am not a fan of random gamers following me. Or at least add an option...
  7. Need friends on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends on xbox: Hey guys, I currently have nobody to talk to. I used to have friends on the Xbox but they would always make fun of me and get mad at me for no reason. If somebody would be nice enough to add me I...
  8. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  9. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  10. need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends: Need friends to play with online if care to play with me please add me 915b942f-f783-4df7-9034-9b1466c55d02