Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

Discus and support Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hawlbucker, Oct 24, 2018.

1. hawlbucker
    hawlbucker Guest

Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the Xbox Accessories app on my PC.

:)

hawlbucker, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.

Arminator, Oct 24, 2018
  3. jhmgrose
    jhmgrose Guest
    How Do I Use Keyboard & Mouse On Xbox One?

I heard that there is keyboard and mouse support available for the Xbox One now, which means I'm more motivated to play Halo on it now that I have the potential to use better controls. I just need a few things cleared up, however.

1. Does the Xbox One have an emulation software that binds keys to the equivalent on Xbox One controllers?
    2. Is this plug & play with any keyboard, or do I need licenced hardware I can buy from the Microsoft store or retailers?
    3. Is there mouse acceleration, or is it all raw mouse input?
    4. Is there input delay?

jhmgrose, Oct 24, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Hawlbucker,

Thank you for voicing your idea! If you haven't already, you should also bring this request to our
    Xbox Ideas website. There, you can post an idea or vote on other ideas from the community.

Happy Gaming!

XBF Chris J, Oct 24, 2018
  5. ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 5, 2018
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories app.

Cool idea!

Make sure to put it up on the XBOX IDEAS page to get eyes on it.

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories app.

Hello Hawlbucker,

Thank you for voicing your idea! If you haven't already, you should also bring this request to our
    Xbox Ideas website. There, you can post an idea or vote on other ideas from the community.

Happy Gaming!
  8. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  9. Epixtactic Win User

Can you plug PC HDMI out into Xbox One?

I do have the ability to control my computer with a small wireless input device (remote input server for smartphone, it has a keyboard, monitor, and mouse). HTC Radar 4g, works great.
  10. Kirill Krasin Win User

USB Headset

Hello JamieMeadowcroft.

Xbox Designed to play via controller and wired to controller headseat (or wireless headsed tho).

So basicly keyboard and mouse is additional devices with limited supported games and even console functions (read more here).
Thema:

1. Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ... - Similar Threads - Need ability bind

2. there needs to be a way to update games list on gamepass pc

in XboX Insiders
    there needs to be a way to update games list on gamepass pc: its always confused on what games are where. submitted by /u/Safe-Lawyer-6383 [link] [comments]
  3. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  4. Can I use CHKDISK and Disk Error Checking on my xbox one external hardrive or do I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use CHKDISK and Disk Error Checking on my xbox one external hardrive or do I need a...: I have a external HDD for my xbox and when I turn my xbox off at the switch it causes a strange glitch to happen to my drive, the games stored on my drive don't show up even though the drive says...
  5. Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio: I love playing cloud games on my android Z fold. Excellent service Microsoft! However, please add an option to zoom in screen or change the aspect ratio to stretch the screen to full screen. These...
  6. They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes: I myself have this issue that nowadays I cant buy or redeem subscriptions due to me living in Turkey, whereas my parents live in the United Arab Emirates, it would be great for the Xbox live...
  7. ALL NEED ABILITY TO REDUCE PARTY CHAT VOLUME VIA SOFTWARE MIXER

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL NEED ABILITY TO REDUCE PARTY CHAT VOLUME VIA SOFTWARE MIXER: Everybody (regardless of their audio signal routing) needs the option to control the volume/level of the party chat. Currently if the audio is sent though SPDIF and not HDMI, You don’t get the...
  8. Need ability to change background on daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need ability to change background on daily challenges: The background on the daily challenges for the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles is too dark. People with color deficiency or other vision issues need to have better contrast options. Please make the...
  9. Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit: I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have to keep clicking "Get reccomendation" until...
  10. Xbox One needs the ability to add an external hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One needs the ability to add an external hard drive.: Along with a long list of things that you can't do is add extra storage on Xbox One. With game storage requirements getting larger we now require the ability to add more storage. I'm sure I am not...