Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch

Discus and support Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased some songs from the WOR store but I cannot play them without the WT patch which I am unable to download. Does anybody have this patch on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaileyW, Apr 1, 2014.

1. HaileyW
    HaileyW Guest

I purchased some songs from the WOR store but I cannot play them without the WT patch which I am unable to download. Does anybody have this patch on their hard drive or something? I would appreciate if somebody could share this file.

:)

HaileyW, Apr 1, 2014
  2. DJ RMC 24
    DJ RMC 24 Guest
    Is this game better then Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock?

I was trying to figure out which Guitar Hero game to get between this one and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. Also does the guitar from Guitar Hero World Tour compatible with this game?

DJ RMC 24, Apr 1, 2014
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Should they continue Guitar Hero?

I got bored of it after Guitar Hero World Tour.

skys7, Apr 1, 2014
  4. skys7 Win User

Should they continue Guitar Hero?

I got bored of it after Guitar Hero World Tour.
  5. ohNOitsLYNCHO Win User

Instruments comparisons - Guitar hero WOR, World Tour, Band Hero. First Purchase

Also, you can import Guitar Hero 4 (World tour), 5, Metallica, Smash hits and Band hero into Warriors of Rock...
  6. matthewiag Win User

Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

Guitar Hero World Tour for Xbox 360

It was fantastic having family around play songs together on Hard/Expert
  7. Khristoffuer Win User

I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock.

It's doing this because Activision completely removed all Guitar Hero DLC on March 31st. Sorry guys, this is disappointing me for me too. Just bought GH5 and World Tour in hopes of importing it, but I'm too late.
  8. BesTChroniC2015 Win User

Guitar Hero: World Tour

I still play from time to time
Thema:

1. Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch - Similar Threads - Need guitar hero

2. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  3. They need to make text bigger

in XboX Insiders
    They need to make text bigger: I started using the xbox streaming app today and I gotta say that they need to make the text in the games slightly bigger I find myself straining trying to read this tiny text also an hour into...
  4. Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility: It would be cool if Microsoft and EA could add the entire Need for Speed games, from the original Xbox, throught the Xbox 360, to the backwards compatibility of Xbox One or even the upcoming...
  5. I NEED HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!: E203 0000080C 87E0012D 2 years ago when the Xbox One X came out and I got mine on the day of release, I was very happy, ran everything so smooth but then after 11/12 months of having it,...
  6. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  7. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  8. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  9. Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players: I need someone to play guitar i suck at expert,but i good with medium i will put x4 speed just for you. :) 03f1225f-109e-4f9e-bbaa-a8fe7790b852
  10. I received the new guitar hero for xmas. The system said that i needed the gold package for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received the new guitar hero for xmas. The system said that i needed the gold package for ...: Or would I be better of canceling through the bank, returning the game and purchasing it for my PS4 346f3d06-fb4c-42dc-be67-2f1f446459bc