Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch

Discus and support Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased some songs from the WOR store but I cannot play them without the WT patch which I am unable to download. Does anybody have this patch on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaileyW, Apr 1, 2014.

1. HaileyW
    HaileyW Guest

I purchased some songs from the WOR store but I cannot play them without the WT patch which I am unable to download. Does anybody have this patch on their hard drive or something? I would appreciate if somebody could share this file.

:)

HaileyW, Apr 1, 2014
  2. DJ RMC 24
    DJ RMC 24 Guest
    Is this game better then Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock?

I was trying to figure out which Guitar Hero game to get between this one and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. Also does the guitar from Guitar Hero World Tour compatible with this game?

DJ RMC 24, Apr 1, 2014
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Should they continue Guitar Hero?

I got bored of it after Guitar Hero World Tour.

skys7, Apr 1, 2014
  4. skys7 Win User

Should they continue Guitar Hero?

I got bored of it after Guitar Hero World Tour.
  5. ohNOitsLYNCHO Win User

Instruments comparisons - Guitar hero WOR, World Tour, Band Hero. First Purchase

Also, you can import Guitar Hero 4 (World tour), 5, Metallica, Smash hits and Band hero into Warriors of Rock...
  6. matthewiag Win User

Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

Guitar Hero World Tour for Xbox 360

It was fantastic having family around play songs together on Hard/Expert
  7. Khristoffuer Win User

I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock.

It's doing this because Activision completely removed all Guitar Hero DLC on March 31st. Sorry guys, this is disappointing me for me too. Just bought GH5 and World Tour in hopes of importing it, but I'm too late.
  8. BesTChroniC2015 Win User

Guitar Hero: World Tour

I still play from time to time
Thema:

1. Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch - Similar Threads - Need guitar hero

2. Why do I need to purchase 2 ultimate game passes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to purchase 2 ultimate game passes?: I own two Xbox ones both are in my home and yet XBoX is telling me I need to purchase a second pass. Thats BS what happen to the Family Gold? Why can't I make both Xbox ones as my Home console? If...
  3. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  4. As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  5. [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far

in XBoX on Consoles
    [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far: This kid has been harassing me for a while and it has gone so far as - Death Threating Me - Swat Threating Me - Talked about School Shootings - Basically just being extremely verbal Yes, I...
  6. Xbox Profile Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Need Help: So basically im still using my mom’s old email (this is not my main xbox account im haveing the issue with the main one is ) for my main xbox account. The problem with that is that all of her...
  7. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...
  8. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  9. Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players: I need someone to play guitar i suck at expert,but i good with medium i will put x4 speed just for you. :) 03f1225f-109e-4f9e-bbaa-a8fe7790b852
  10. I received the new guitar hero for xmas. The system said that i needed the gold package for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received the new guitar hero for xmas. The system said that i needed the gold package for ...: Or would I be better of canceling through the bank, returning the game and purchasing it for my PS4 346f3d06-fb4c-42dc-be67-2f1f446459bc