Need the setup code to enter into mobile app

Discus and support Need the setup code to enter into mobile app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did not write down the setup code during XboxOne X setup. How do I recover the code? 61152366-399d-485a-9973-107b798d6ae9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Is1anders999, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Is1anders999
    Is1anders999 Guest

I did not write down the setup code during XboxOne X setup. How do I recover the code?

:)

Is1anders999, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Is1anders!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. It sounds like you opted to continue the console setup while the console is currently updating is this correct?

If you did not see the setup code that you were supposed to enter on the Xbox app you can always wait for the console to finish updating and then complete the setup on the console.

You can follow the steps provided on the following support page for more information on how to setup your Xbox One X.

I hope this helps.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

The code is only so that you can use the Xbox app to do some of the setup for you while your Xbox is getting the required updates and stuff. It isn't necessary however as you can complete the rest of the setup using the console as well. It just makes the
    process a little faster and easier is all as you are not using the controller to enter the required information. But either way you will complete the same steps to setup your Xbox. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Xbox family
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

Ah, okay.

In that case, it's not that important. It's just a helper app, that can help you set up some things while the console is updating.

The same information can be entered in the console directly during the regular setup process.

You don't necessarily need the mobile app for that. Unless you're hell bent on providing the information without being in front of your console.
  5. Julian_ Win User

Předplacená XBOX live karta - další požadavek na platbu kartou při aktivaci kódu [Translation- Prepaid XBOX Live card-Next request for card payment when code is activated]

Hi Kinkal! This sounds in fact a bit strange. Could you please try to redeem the code here instead (works via the Xbox-app for mobile and Windows 10 as well): https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
  6. shabz1997 Win User

ERROR CODE: 831188FB

i had this problem when you log on does it say to get a code sent to your mobile and you have to enter your mobile number
Thema:

1. Need the setup code to enter into mobile app - Similar Threads - Need setup code

2. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  3. [GTA ONLINE] [PACIFIC STANDARD] - NEED CREW MEMBERS FOR CONVOY AND BIKES SETUPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [GTA ONLINE] [PACIFIC STANDARD] - NEED CREW MEMBERS FOR CONVOY AND BIKES SETUPS: Currently looking for crew members for the Convoy and Bikes setups for the Pacific Standard Heist. I am also looking for people to help me with the finale. - Must be on Xbox One - No mics...
  4. NEED CREW MEMBERS FOR FINAL HEIST ( SETUP AND FINALE )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED CREW MEMBERS FOR FINAL HEIST ( SETUP AND FINALE ): Hi all im looking for some " decent " players to asist me with the final heist missions, for my all in order challeng. message me on xbl im on xbox one. 3313b1a8-f714-4ee6-b10a-227e3a51a559
  5. Need Help With My Account Setup ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help With My Account Setup ??: I Signed Up To Be A Xbox Live Ambassador And Did Their Program But Saying That My Profile Is No Where To Be Found ??? 9e8eca1e-f0e0-4ff2-823b-992a1d55f1b4
  6. Trying to setup new xbox one - need HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to setup new xbox one - need HELP!!!: We are trying to set up our new xbox one and cant get past 5-6%. Its saying to check our internet connection?? Have spoken to our provider and they don't seem to think there is a problem with...
  7. Problem with password setup. Needs attention ASAP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with password setup. Needs attention ASAP!: when resetting your password through Microsoft.com you are required to use a mix of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and symbols. The Xbox 360 does not give you access to the symbols...
  8. Need help with initial setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with initial setup: I purchased an Xbox live gold membership code for my son. I remember setting it up on his Xbox. Are you supposed to be automatically logged into Gold when you turn on the Xbox? He isn't seeing...
  9. Need help with Xbox One/Cable Box/TV/Receiver/2.1 Speaker Setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Xbox One/Cable Box/TV/Receiver/2.1 Speaker Setup: Hi, I'm trying to work on my first real home setup...I picked up a Pinnacle sub and two Tannoy Mercury bookshelf speakers to go with a Denon receiver. I pretty much want to have everything,...
  10. Buying a headset for Xbox One - need recommendations and setup questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a headset for Xbox One - need recommendations and setup questions: Hi, I'm looking to purchase a new gaming headset but have some questions on setup and use before making a decision on one. I have never owned or used a gaming headset so I have little idea how...