Need Tier 3 Agent help. Glitch in the system.

Discus and support Need Tier 3 Agent help. Glitch in the system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Code: 1cfd55b9ffd7d49 s: g0ak/okZOj2d5J1Xjfw/me== id: 3fb5eddf-9df0-484b-8386-273227aeb675 req: 0665b44e-fcaf-4c67-abab-f8e48b12108a i have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZOMpocolyp5e, Jun 12, 2014.

1. ZOMpocolyp5e
    ZOMpocolyp5e Guest

Code: 1cfd55b9ffd7d49

s: g0ak/okZOj2d5J1Xjfw/me==

id: 3fb5eddf-9df0-484b-8386-273227aeb675

req: 0665b44e-fcaf-4c67-abab-f8e48b12108a

i have been trying to create a separate xbox live account for my child. I was able to create the Microsoft account but unsuccessful at applying the parent authorization. I have gone through all the steps. When I click on authorize, it gives the awesome "uh
    oh, that shouldn't have happened. You found a glitch in our system error. I have provided the codes from the error page. I have talked with customer support on chat as well as multiple support people over the phone. none of them could figure out the issue
    and I was instructed to come to the forums to get help from a tier 3 agent. Please help.

:)

ZOMpocolyp5e, Jun 12, 2014
  2. MGD Hunterr
    MGD Hunterr Guest
    I can't Connect to Xbox Live (and disconnects me)

Have you tried escalating to a tier 3 agent?

MGD Hunterr, Jun 12, 2014
  3. content missing from dl history

knew the previous agents weren't creating a sr.. yea, i'm just wondering if tier 3 support can help here. it's a little frustrating to loose couple hundred dollars in dlc. we're talking about around ten gigs of videos here that are missing...

PsychoKilla85, Jun 12, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

"Come to the forums to get help from a Tier 3 agent"? No. You can only get to Tier 3 by being escalated from Tier 1. You need to contact support again.

The forums are community support, they are barely monitored by MS.

fredgiblet, Jun 12, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

"Come to the forums to get help from a Tier 3 agent"? No. You can only get to Tier 3 by being escalated from Tier 1. You need to contact support again.

The forums are community support, they are barely monitored by MS.
  6. MGD Hunterr Win User

I can't Connect to Xbox Live (and disconnects me)

Have you tried escalating to a tier 3 agent?
  7. Phantom MD Win User

Help!

Hello,

You can call xbox customer support at 18004myxbox and explain the issue to the agent. This issue will most likely be escalated to a tier 3 team that will help you reset the password on the MSA that has the misspelled email address.
  8. PsychoKilla85 Win User

content missing from dl history

knew the previous agents weren't creating a sr.. yea, i'm just wondering if tier 3 support can help here. it's a little frustrating to loose couple hundred dollars in dlc. we're talking about around ten gigs of videos here that are missing...
  9. ngocphi Win User

Need Tier 3 support!

You mean you want a name to be released that isn't yours nope tier 3 won't help you because a it is random and gamertag are not an on demand service when it becomes available it becomes available

As people do try and sell released names it is unannounced when they do if ever release certain gamertags
Thema:

1. Need Tier 3 Agent help. Glitch in the system. - Similar Threads - Need Tier Agent

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. Need clarification from moderator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need clarification from moderator: I searched and searched the the forum guidelines and could not find a reason why my questions was locked.. i wasnt asking how to repair nor alter anything in my post. I was asking if anyone knew...
  4. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  5. ms gameberservice needs app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms gameberservice needs app: Hi, I have installed the xbox game pass beta onto my laptop a few weeks back and I get a pop up saying that "Ms gameberservice" needs a app to run but I click on the find app in ms store but says...
  6. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  7. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  8. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  9. Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  10. Need Tier 3 support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Tier 3 support!: Just got off phone with Xbox customer support and the supervisor recommended I contact Tier 3 support for my problem. It is a gamer tag issue and I was hoping someone could contact me at my email...