Need Tier 3 Agent help. Glitch in the system.

Discus and support Need Tier 3 Agent help. Glitch in the system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Code: 1cfd55b9ffd7d49 s: g0ak/okZOj2d5J1Xjfw/me== id: 3fb5eddf-9df0-484b-8386-273227aeb675 req: 0665b44e-fcaf-4c67-abab-f8e48b12108a i have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZOMpocolyp5e, Jun 12, 2014.

1. ZOMpocolyp5e
    ZOMpocolyp5e Guest

Code: 1cfd55b9ffd7d49

s: g0ak/okZOj2d5J1Xjfw/me==

id: 3fb5eddf-9df0-484b-8386-273227aeb675

req: 0665b44e-fcaf-4c67-abab-f8e48b12108a

i have been trying to create a separate xbox live account for my child. I was able to create the Microsoft account but unsuccessful at applying the parent authorization. I have gone through all the steps. When I click on authorize, it gives the awesome "uh
    oh, that shouldn't have happened. You found a glitch in our system error. I have provided the codes from the error page. I have talked with customer support on chat as well as multiple support people over the phone. none of them could figure out the issue
    and I was instructed to come to the forums to get help from a tier 3 agent. Please help.

:)

ZOMpocolyp5e, Jun 12, 2014
  2. MGD Hunterr
    MGD Hunterr Guest
    I can't Connect to Xbox Live (and disconnects me)

Have you tried escalating to a tier 3 agent?

MGD Hunterr, Jun 12, 2014
  3. content missing from dl history

knew the previous agents weren't creating a sr.. yea, i'm just wondering if tier 3 support can help here. it's a little frustrating to loose couple hundred dollars in dlc. we're talking about around ten gigs of videos here that are missing...

PsychoKilla85, Jun 12, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

"Come to the forums to get help from a Tier 3 agent"? No. You can only get to Tier 3 by being escalated from Tier 1. You need to contact support again.

The forums are community support, they are barely monitored by MS.

fredgiblet, Jun 12, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

"Come to the forums to get help from a Tier 3 agent"? No. You can only get to Tier 3 by being escalated from Tier 1. You need to contact support again.

The forums are community support, they are barely monitored by MS.
  6. MGD Hunterr Win User

I can't Connect to Xbox Live (and disconnects me)

Have you tried escalating to a tier 3 agent?
  7. Phantom MD Win User

Help!

Hello,

You can call xbox customer support at 18004myxbox and explain the issue to the agent. This issue will most likely be escalated to a tier 3 team that will help you reset the password on the MSA that has the misspelled email address.
  8. PsychoKilla85 Win User

content missing from dl history

knew the previous agents weren't creating a sr.. yea, i'm just wondering if tier 3 support can help here. it's a little frustrating to loose couple hundred dollars in dlc. we're talking about around ten gigs of videos here that are missing...
  9. ngocphi Win User

Need Tier 3 support!

You mean you want a name to be released that isn't yours nope tier 3 won't help you because a it is random and gamertag are not an on demand service when it becomes available it becomes available

As people do try and sell released names it is unannounced when they do if ever release certain gamertags
Thema:

1. Need Tier 3 Agent help. Glitch in the system. - Similar Threads - Need Tier Agent

2. Blatant cheater needs to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blatant cheater needs to be banned: I ran into a player today on GTA 5 online who was killing almost everyone in the lobby, i found it strange however that he never once got killed back, upon further investigation i realized he was...
  3. I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...: [img] [img] I recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i tried to reset everything and am stuck on the...
  4. 地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.]: 刚买的地平线3,遇到闪退问题,已经尝试了很多方法,均 法解决,现在需要退款 [Mod Translation - Just bought Horizon 3, encountered flashback problems, has tried a lot of methods, can not be resolved, now need a refund.]...
  5. UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot

in XboX Insiders
    UNTURNED Beta on Xbox NEED to change a lot: Hi, first at all sorry if there's any mistakes on this post, my english is not perfect. I played Unturned since 2.0 on PC, and I quit it on 3.14. I really love this game and I'm so hyped for this...
  6. It's probably been beaten to death at this point, but it needs to keep being beaten until...

in XboX Insiders
    It's probably been beaten to death at this point, but it needs to keep being beaten until...: Its clunky, cluttered and 90% of the options presented in each menu are are going to be useless for the entire population of Xbox Live. Case in point; I shouldn't have to scroll through a list...
  7. I need a Mic But don’t need a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a Mic But don’t need a headset: lots of posts on this with no definitive answers. I have a 11.2.4 surround sound system which is superb for most games but i want to add a plug in annalogue mic. Is there a mic that i can...
  8. It’s here but 100% need abit of work need to b able to change keybinds and invert driving...

in XboX Insiders
    It’s here but 100% need abit of work need to b able to change keybinds and invert driving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PurvlV2 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help for Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help for Apex Legends: Hello hello I am having trouble logging in to Apex legends on my Xbox one X I just bought this Xbox one X from a private sale and I hope nothing is wrong with the Xbox the only reason I say that...
  10. Need Tier 3 support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Tier 3 support!: Just got off phone with Xbox customer support and the supervisor recommended I contact Tier 3 support for my problem. It is a gamer tag issue and I was hoping someone could contact me at my email...