Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

Discus and support Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoseRecinosLoL11, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one

to reclaim it.

everything went well and i was enjoying the game pass until it logged me out of the new account, it had been a while and i forgot the password for it, and the god awful recovery system wont let me recover the account since i basically just used it to get
    game pass.

Ive long given up on trying to get that account back but I obviously dont want to get charged for a service i cant even use

:)

JoseRecinosLoL11, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Lexrax_TBD Win User

I cant cancel my subscription

Hi there,

Have you tried cancelling your Game Pass from a PC, if you have access ? Just sign in to your Microsoft account and go to Services & Subscriptions, Or click on this link -->

MS Services & Subscriptions
    and Navigate to the Subscription you want to cancel and cancel as normal.

Hope this helps.
  3. jaikoforthewin Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Sign into your microsoft account on a browser and go to Subscriptions and press cancel subscription on the Microsoft ultimate game pass
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

if we take subscription of game pass then can we get gta 5 free

What are you asking exactly? If you get game pass, then yes you can download GTA V at no additional cost, as it is currently in game pass. If you are cancelling game pass, then you will need to purchase GTA V, as you will lose access to it.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Question about GamePass

Hello Nikola

If you have cancelled Game pass and you are sure you wont get charged again. Due to you still able to access game it may not be cancelled. I suggest going to your memberships see if the game pass says cancelled you can go to my games and apps then memberships,
    or you can go to Settings>account>memberships If it is cancelled andyou have access enjoy it. It may take a little for license to go away.

Hope this helps

thanks

brad

Xbox forum team
  6. Gaymtheir Win User

Game Pass Payment

Thema:

Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

1. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Need cancel game

2. necesito cancelar mi game pass [Mod Translation - I need to cancel my game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    necesito cancelar mi game pass [Mod Translation - I need to cancel my game pass]: buenas tardes a todos necesito ayuda , lo que pasa esque tenia una promocion de gold por tan solo a 2000 pesos colombianos y se ve vencio la suscripcion no la cancele no tengo dinero en mi targeta...
  3. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  4. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing

in XBoX Rewards
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Chat Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been...
  5. Need assistance on canceled game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance on canceled game pass: My account had a free trial for the Xbox Game Pass, in which i had activivated and planned to cancel before i was charged for something i may have not been sure about, and before my trial had...
  6. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...
  7. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  8. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been rewarded...
  9. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  10. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad