Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

Discus and support Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GARY B19311, Mar 4, 2019.

1. GARY B19311
    GARY B19311 Guest

My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month for it.

:)

GARY B19311, Mar 4, 2019
  2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

you can sign into your Microsoft account and go across to subscriptions which you can cancel from there
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gary,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can cancel the Xbox live membership on the
    Account website by signing into the account with the subscription. If you do not know the email or password and have the card used we suggest requesting a call from support or chat
    with an agent. They can help you cancel it out if they can find the account with the payment instrument.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Hello! You must log in the account that has active the xbox live gold membership and go to "Services & subscriptions" and there you can turn off recurring billing
  5. Koods Win User

Do you know the e-mail & password for the account? If so you can use those on www.xbox.com to go to your account & disable auto-renew.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
Thema:

1. Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. - Similar Threads - Need cancel gold

2. I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass: Good Evening! From the name of this topic you can understand, that I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass. But I can't because it says you have to pay before you cancel. I don't have money now, an...
  3. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  4. I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...: I need a cancellation number from you to remove my credit card from your system as it has been compromised and someone else is making charges against my credit card fraudulently. Please respond....
  5. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...
  6. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  7. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27
  8. Need help for XBOX LIVE GOLD cancellation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for XBOX LIVE GOLD cancellation: The thing is that my console died at a shut down in my hometown. Now I don't remember the account nor the mail I was using since I've been playing with my Xbox 360 since 2012 and my account was...
  9. Need help canceling Gold, downgrading to just Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help canceling Gold, downgrading to just Xbox Live: Hi, I'm sure to some this is a stupid question, but I can't find an answer anywhere, so now I get to risk looking stupid by asking you all. Now that Xbox no longer requires a Gold subscription...
  10. Need to cancel Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to cancel Xbox Live Gold subscription: I joined Xbox Live for one of my kids a couple of years ago and the monthly subscription fee comes off of my credit card. Problem is, the kids can't work out which profile the subscription is...