Need to change my region, please help.

Discus and support Need to change my region, please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i recently changed my region from the US to the Faroe Islands, but i wasn't aware of the fact that there isn't any xbox live in that region.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by is too lame, Aug 11, 2014.

1. is too lame
    is too lame Guest

So, i recently changed my region from the US to the Faroe Islands, but i wasn't aware of the fact that there isn't any xbox live in that region.

Because of that, i'd like to change back to the US, or at least somewhere that i can use Xbox Live.

The reason i changed was because when i went to register my Xbox Live Gold, it kept asking for a zip code, which i couldn't remember.

:)

is too lame, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Country region changing

i have this problem too Need to change my region, please help. :( i need change my region/state from US to Slovakia please help me ..

Psycho ON live, Aug 11, 2014
  3. i mistakenly change my region

hi my name is graeme kelly i mistakenly change my region to usa i am from ireland i need help please

graemekelly1988, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Once the 4 month waiting period is up you will be free to change your region again.

Your region should be set as the same as your actual & billing location

Daft Badger, Aug 11, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Once the 4 month waiting period is up you will be free to change your region again.

Your region should be set as the same as your actual & billing location
  6. Psycho ON live Win User

Country region changing

i have this problem too :( i need change my region/state from US to Slovakia please help me ..
  7. ProvokedRadar Win User

Redeem code

Hey guys, I cant seem to get my xboxone to change region to Australia, I tried entering a prepaid season pass (for titan fall) into it and it said I needed to change regions to obtain the right currency, any help please?
  8. onyxishere Win User

Account "stuck" in France - can't migrate

Sorry to hear it. The code is a region issue (some content cannot be downloaded to regions they were not intended for).

You will need to change the region of your account to Switzerland though.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Please pay attention to the list of things that could prevent a region change to see if any apply to you. If nothing does then you'll need to contact phone support again for further assistance. If they say they cannot help then request to have the issue
    escalated.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Region changing. Please help!

well for one thing romania isnt a xbox live region

you did read the warnings in the xbox migration tool correct?

"you should only pick xbox live regions"

consider yourself lucky since selecting such regions you would forfeit any xbox live time

the toolis meant for long term stays as you forfeit access to region locked contentI
Thema:

1. Need to change my region, please help. - Similar Threads - Need change region

2. Changed my Rewards regions and need my credits back, please! :)

in XBoX Rewards
    Changed my Rewards regions and need my credits back, please! :): Hello guys! I had some problems with my Xbox Rewards account that you can see here: I never get my credits when I make purchases In the previous post, you said that you can give me back the...
  3. I need my pending credits even if I change my Rewards account region

in XBoX Rewards
    I need my pending credits even if I change my Rewards account region: Hello guys! I can´t reply on the previous posts, so I´m making a new one. You can read them here: Xbox Rewards not giving my credits because of different regions I need to know how I´m going to...
  4. need to change back my account's region

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to change back my account's region: Hello, i need help, im on summer vacations on Dominican Republic, I tried redeeming a purchased code for 2 games i purchased back home to download and play them here, i couldnt download them due...
  5. I need to change region back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change region back: So I bought a XBOX 360 and got a redeem code with it.I tried redeeming it for 2 hours and didn´t work,both on my consola an on my PC. I looked on the support page and I found out that you have to...
  6. I need to change the region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change the region: Regards, last year in December change the region of my account to buy Gold for a year, now I want to change it back to Mexico but it will not let me, I have tried for months and I will not allow...
  7. Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States: Hellow I need help changing my xbox live account and xbox 360 region to Unite States , I changed region from Unite Estates to Ecuador and in Ecuador there is no Xbox Live and now I cant do...
  8. Need fast help with region changing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fast help with region changing.: Hey there folks, I'm in really deep s**. So, a friend of mine decided to prank me and changed my Xbox Live account region to UK based on some jokes we were making, without knowing that you can...
  9. Need change my region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need change my region: Hello all, a have the following problem. I have changed today my xbox 360 region from Germany to Belarus and i was unlucky to discover, that xbox live service is not really supported in Belarus. I...
  10. Need help regarding region change on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help regarding region change on xbox.com: Won't let me change back to UK previously changed to US 2 weeks ago is there any way i can change back before the 3 moth period or is that it? bc810f57-0c9b-431e-9a0a-a56682d33403