Need to close my xbox account

Discus and support Need to close my xbox account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Need to close my xbox account Hey Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CherylMcDonald1, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Need to close my xbox account

Hey

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use your Xbox subscription benefits.

I would implore you to Contact Xbox Customer Support as they would be able to assist you further on this matter.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Step 1: Scroll down, and select Support at the bottom left-hand side under Xbox.
    • Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on Contact Us
    • Step 3 : Select Billing & accounts then "See other options"
    • Step 4 : Select your Issue – Payment & billing
      • Select - "Show contact options"
      • Select – Request a call from Support
    I hope this is of some use to you

:)

CherylMcDonald1, Nov 26, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Hey

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use your Xbox subscription benefits.

I would implore you to Contact Xbox Customer Support as they would be able to assist you further on this matter.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Step 1: Scroll down, and select Support at the bottom left-hand side under Xbox.
    • Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on Contact Us
    • Step 3 : Select Billing & accounts then "See other options"
    • Step 4 : Select your Issue – Payment & billing
      • Select - "Show contact options"
      • Select – Request a call from Support
    I hope this is of some use to you
  3. TimmyGtx Win User

Need to close my account!

4. DCodes7 Win User

Need to close my account!

You need to call Microsoft to get the account closed. I'm not sure if there is a way to close the account from xbox.com
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Need to close down my account!

There is no way to delete the account from the XBL servers from your end and MS does not do that on request. If you no longer wish to use that account simply just delete it from your console and move on.

For information on your other account you will need to post in support forum 14 for an official answer.
  6. GronTron Win User

Re Activating an Xbox live Account

An Xbox account cannot be closed, it can however have the subscription canceled. If you closed the email account associated with you Xbox Account, that is something you would need to bring up with the email account provider (such as Yahoo, Gmail etc).
Thema:

1. Need to close my xbox account - Similar Threads - Need close account

2. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  3. Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?: I have been searching the internet and seemed to have come to the conclusion that you cannot get a view from inside the car on Need for Speed Heat. How can they release a game that you cannot sit...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  5. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed: The left side column/rows of video tiles are without thumbnail pictures in previews. This has been a problem for two weeks. Using your Xbox & using the Edge app go to this link.....
  7. No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed): Hi! So I have just bought an Xbox One without a cable off of ebay. I have no idea which power cable I need to plug it in! Please help! (Picture of xbox cable in)...
  8. Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check: I am SO ENJOYING collecting and completing the Collections in this game, (yes there is a however) and I think I have half of the collections already. The problem is trying to remember which...
  9. How to close a service order when not needed and device not linked to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to close a service order when not needed and device not linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi I thought we had an issue with our old Xbox and called up where we got it from and they said send it back but we were doing something wrong and it was ok so never returned it, now when I try to...
  10. Xbox One Need For Speed Closed Beta Sign Ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Need For Speed Closed Beta Sign Ups: Sign up here... Need for Speed 2015 - Car Racing Game - EA Official Site 421239fa-51db-4162-bd9b-51f41efd4f50