Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

Discus and support Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by José R.Guzmán, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again?

:)

José R.Guzmán, Aug 30, 2016
  2. XBox Accesories App

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app - seems to work for a lot of apps.

FlamingHotPizza, Aug 30, 2016
  3. CAPAFELLA
    CAPAFELLA Guest
    XBox Accesories App

I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and can't customize it because the ONLY APP doesn't work!!??
    NEED HELP, PLEASE.

CAPAFELLA, Aug 30, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

The Xbox accessories app is part of the new dashboard and no longer available separately. Please try carrying out a hard rest on the console by pressing the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has powered down unplug
    it from the wall for 2 minutes to allow the console to reset.

Hopefully when you plug the console back in and power it up again the app should be available.

gds1972, Aug 30, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

The Xbox accessories app is part of the new dashboard and no longer available separately. Please try carrying out a hard rest on the console by pressing the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has powered down unplug
    it from the wall for 2 minutes to allow the console to reset.

Hopefully when you plug the console back in and power it up again the app should be available.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

XBOX One Bluetooth Controller issues in Windows 10 Games

As you checked the drivers, have you checked that there is no update for the Xbox controller* firmware?, download and install the Xbox Accesories app from the store and check if the controller is up to date. You don't need to connect the controller via
    USB to update it
  7. FirstSelvinB7 Win User

Cannot run when using a elite controller

Maybe you haven't set the buttons correctly in the xbox accesories apps
  8. StrangeCargo71 Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Controller For PC

It's weird, try to update firmware controller, connect it by USB cable and run Xbox Accesories App and there update firmware in it.
  9. FlamingHotPizza Win User

XBox Accesories App

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app - seems to work for a lot of apps.
Thema:

1. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Need download accesories

2. I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One: I purchased an unopened case that included a download code for the full game Call of Duty Ghosts for both the 360 and the Xbox One. However, it only seems to have given me the 360 version. I've...
  3. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

in XboX Insiders
    I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...: [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments]
  4. The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.: That is definitely a good idea, rather than having to do them all one at a time. That said you could add them all to your cart and checkout only once, but even that takes a fair amount of time....
  5. Is Subscription needed to play a downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Subscription needed to play a downloaded game: Hi. I have just purchased the X Box S all digital. I was able to subscribe for 3 months for £1. If I pay to download a game , can I still play that game if I dont have a subscription ?...
  6. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  7. Nier Automata downloaded but game still says it needs to download after I complete the prologue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata downloaded but game still says it needs to download after I complete the prologue: I bought neir Automata Become as gods edition and when I complete the prologue it says that the game is still downloading. I gave it a lot of time and it still did not work. My xbox says the game...
  8. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...
  9. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  10. Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!: i havent been able to download or update any games because of the slow downloading speed i get. There would be brief moments where i would hit 60mb/s but it would drop to 500kb/s. Ive im lucky it...