Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

Discus and support Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by José R.Guzmán, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One.

My son mistakenly deleted it. The app is not unavalible on xbox store anymore. How can I gain access to download again?

:)

José R.Guzmán, Aug 30, 2016
  2. XBox Accesories App

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app - seems to work for a lot of apps.

FlamingHotPizza, Aug 30, 2016
  3. CAPAFELLA
    CAPAFELLA Guest
    XBox Accesories App

I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and can't customize it because the ONLY APP doesn't work!!??
    NEED HELP, PLEASE.

CAPAFELLA, Aug 30, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

The Xbox accessories app is part of the new dashboard and no longer available separately. Please try carrying out a hard rest on the console by pressing the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has powered down unplug
    it from the wall for 2 minutes to allow the console to reset.

Hopefully when you plug the console back in and power it up again the app should be available.

gds1972, Aug 30, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

The Xbox accessories app is part of the new dashboard and no longer available separately. Please try carrying out a hard rest on the console by pressing the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has powered down unplug
    it from the wall for 2 minutes to allow the console to reset.

Hopefully when you plug the console back in and power it up again the app should be available.
  6. Andr3wk92 Win User

Xbox X controller am PC über bluetooth verbinden

Hello,download Xbox Accesories App and update your controller firmware.(Connect your Controller with type C cable)

Also please let me know if Share Button works on Windows 10 games or Xbox Accesories App.
  7. k1Helix z Win User

XBOX One Bluetooth Controller issues in Windows 10 Games

As you checked the drivers, have you checked that there is no update for the Xbox controller* firmware?, download and install the Xbox Accesories app from the store and check if the controller is up to date. You don't need to connect the controller via
    USB to update it
  8. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox one x controller vibration

You can remove controller vibrations from the accesories app on xbox.
  9. FirstSelvinB7 Win User

Cannot run when using a elite controller

Maybe you haven't set the buttons correctly in the xbox accesories apps
Thema:

1. Need to download xbox accesories app onto Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Need download accesories

2. bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play...: bought, downloaded now won't launch pinball game......what game is also needed to play earth defense d0d5ab1c-14e1-4767-92e4-893c12679340
  3. Cant sign in i need to download my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in i need to download my profile.: Hello i got the error code 0x87dd0019 and followed the guide in the support page in one step it suggest deleting my profile to fix the issue so i did that and now i cant sign in and cant play...
  4. i need help with downloading an add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with downloading an add on: on my Xbox I downloaded an call of duty infinite warfare season pass addon code my step dad got me when I install it it finished and never installed I kept trying to install it but it didn't work...
  5. I bought this laptop from someone and I do not know why I need xbox access to download games?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought this laptop from someone and I do not know why I need xbox access to download games?: I bought this from a friend and it is a laptop and I own Microsoft Windows 10. I don't understand the need for xbox to get games...please help. It also continues to say that I need Internet...
  6. Need Help with this download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with this download: Help please.....I've already purchased a game Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex in xbox live and down loaded 64% of the game when I get an error code that means I need to change my purchasing option...
  7. Xbox wireless download needed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless download needed: I bought an Xbox Controller + Wireless adapter for Win10. It will not connect because it needs a driver installed. The MS website only leads to a driver for Win7 that will not install. Device...
  8. Need new download

in XBoX on Windows
    Need new download: My Microsoft Flight Simulator failed to load after last patch. I uninstalled it. Now need to download another copy. I went to the store but can't figure out how to do this....
  9. Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub: [IMG] First of all im sorry if this is not the place to post this. I keep getting the error showing in the pictures, for some reason i can constantly press try again and it will download a bit...
  10. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...