Need to extract image saved on Xbox 360 Dashboard.

Discus and support Need to extract image saved on Xbox 360 Dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all! Very specific need here. I have a picture of my dog as a puppy saved as my Xbox 360 dashboard image. It is the only picture of her as a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoinStarling657, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:22 AM.

1. Need to extract image saved on Xbox 360 Dashboard.

Hello all! Very specific need here. I have a picture of my dog as a puppy saved as my Xbox 360 dashboard image. It is the only picture of her as a puppy that we have, and it is only located there, as the dashboard background. I want to export that image so that we can have it elsewhere. How do I do this?

:)

CoinStarling657, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:22 AM
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I think unfortunately it won't be possible to do this, however, there is an article that mentions the possibility of moving files from Xbox 360 to other consoles or external devices, but I think what you want to do is not possible.

Anyway, I suggest you check the article below, see if it can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/ga...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

extracting xbox 360 saved muzic to my android

Hey there, SeaBugle!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations on this, however transferring music from the Xbox 360 to your Android isn't possible at this time. If this is music from Groove (or even legacy purchases from Zune), then you will want to sign in to your account on the
    Groove website to download any songs that you have purchased. If you are unable to find them there, you will need to
    contact us to dig into purchases for your account.

Let me know if you have any other concerns! I'm happy to help further if needed. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. voteDC Win User

How do I save my Avatar gamerpic after making a new one?

Nope no way to save the old one to use on the 360 other than trying to recreate it.

-

You can always save the image before you change it, here on, xbox.com if you need a reminder.
  5. asian444 Win User

Gamer pictures missing

You can transfer your gamer pictures simply by acquiring a USB and inserting it into your Xbox 360 or One, there you go to Dashboard and head on over to your system settings, access your storage and choose the drive you use for your Xbox, and click gamer
    pictures and choose the ones you want and extract it into your USB. Once you are finished connect your USB to your other console and go to your storage, choose your USB and extract it into you desired storage.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fallout 3 corrupted saves

Try this suggestion;

The only way to manage Xbox 360 cloud saves on an Xbox One is from within an Xbox 360 game.

To delete it from the cloud you need to do what I said in my original post. Start the game, press both View/Start and Menu buttons together which will bring up the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Then go to Manage storage where you can manage all your Xbox 360 saves that are stored in the cloud. Deleting
    Saves on Xbox One
Thema:

1. Need to extract image saved on Xbox 360 Dashboard. - Similar Threads - Need extract image

2. Lag spikes (RTX 2060), Need suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag spikes (RTX 2060), Need suggestions: Hi everyone, I know that is maybe not the best forum to describe my problem but if anyone can help me, Since ~2 weeks, i have an issue with my performance on every games. I have lag spikes...
  3. rise of nations:extended edition-need gamepass to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rise of nations:extended edition-need gamepass to play?: I just purchased Rise of Nations: Extended Editions and installed it on my window 10 PC, but every time I launch/click play on it it goes to the RoN logo and then exits out. Does this need a...
  4. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  5. Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows?: This is my second replacement on the elite series 2 and now I am starting to think that Bluetooth isn’t fully compatible on the elite series 2. My Bluetooth works with other things flawlessly....
  6. Need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help: I need help. I cross play Minecraft on PS4 that is linked to a Microsoft account and for some reason my Microsoft account got blocked. I was able to fix the problem, but now I can't link my...
  7. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

in XBoX on Windows
    Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...: I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to make my fan games but do I need your permission...
  8. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  9. Xbox services needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox services needed: I only have Xboxgipsvc service but I still need XblGameSave, XboxNetApiSvc and XblAuthManager to log in in xbox to play games who need a xbox microsoft account, and the xboxgipsvc service always...
  10. Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!: Hi - my Xbox account has been suspended and no matter how many times I try and answer the questions on the authenticate account I can't seem to get back in. We have given the Xbox Live ID, last 4...