Need to find a new team!

Discus and support Need to find a new team! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I had a mental breakdown. As a result all of my friends left me, so now I'm looking for a group of players. I'm looking to make a *** team of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bluff Kerfuffle, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Need to find a new team!

Recently, I had a mental breakdown. As a result all of my friends left me, so now I'm looking for a group of players. I'm looking to make a *** team of complete strangers, each with a different personality. I want to find new people, and I don't care how
    old, what gender, preferences, whatever. I wan't to help people, and now that all my friends are gone, I'm gonna help anyone, weather it be getting achievements, friendly competitions, or moral help with real issues. Hopefully, word gets around, and it may
    end up a clan if i'm lucky Need to find a new team! :)

:)

Bluff Kerfuffle, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Mr.Ottakring
    Mr.Ottakring Guest
    need to find a new headset

I use the Xbox One Stereo Headset for almost a year now.

Even for my big head it's really comfortable. Need to find a new team! :)

Mr.Ottakring, Apr 29, 2015
  3. RVG Redneck
    RVG Redneck Guest

what would be a good gaming headset to buy any ideas?

RVG Redneck, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Need to find a new team!

-_- really... they censored it... why would they censor b4d 455

Bluff Kerfuffle, Apr 29, 2015
  5. Bluff Kerfuffle Win User

Need to find a new team!

-_- really... they censored it... why would they censor b4d 455
  6. QuikDraw47 Win User

Stalker

"Be patient"...I began reporting him in September! I'd say that Xbox needs to find a new "enforcement team".
  7. Mr.Ottakring Win User

8. Sw1mba Win User

Astro a40 / a50 ( those are the most expensive )

Turtle beach ear force XO one

Xbox one stereo headset

HyperX cloud

:)
  9. MattyMidway Win User

Depends on the money you want to spend. I went all out and got the Turtle Beach 800 elite wireless headset. Its the best headset I've ever owned hands down... and I've bought (and broken...lol) a lot of them. Check em out. Can't go wrong with anything
    Turtle Beach X12 or better.
Thema:

Need to find a new team!

1. Need to find a new team! - Similar Threads - Need find team

2. Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games: Hi all, Back in time, we need to "purchase" for free the games, and as you retain Games with Gold, they will be available; After Ultimate Game Pass, when I go on Xbox One, this "purchase" option...
  3. NEED TO FIND OUT WHY XBOX IS TAKING MONEY OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED TO FIND OUT WHY XBOX IS TAKING MONEY OUT: i JUST TRY TO CALL YOUR COMPUTER WONT LET ME i NEED HELP MY BANK IS SHOW $1.26 IS COMING OUT FOR WHAT ? 42a9e0b1-9864-458f-bf4f-a95f778315a0
  4. Need to find a deleted account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to find a deleted account on xbox one: Hi I really hope someone can help. My son reset his xbox one and has somehow deleted his account .I have done the online chat numerous times this week and totally confusing .I know the log in...
  5. i need to find my warrenty for my xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to find my warrenty for my xbox elite series 2 controller: hi im looking for my warrenty but cant find it thee reason being is my serises 2 controller is broken the right bumper is none resposive the right and left joystick are broken move on there own...
  6. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  7. URGENT/ PARISIAN FATHER Need To find KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT/ PARISIAN FATHER Need To find KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S: Hello i am based in Paris and i am looking for KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S for my daughter . Someone has good plans to find it ? : Real stuff which will work well. Thank a lot because it...
  8. Hi I need help finding Indie games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I need help finding Indie games on Xbox 360: so I was going online on xbox 360 and I was trying to search Indie games section but it's not there what can I do? 4b0a26f2-1db1-4eea-9e0f-444fb4fc3e23
  9. How can I find out who my Developer Account Manager is and if I dont have one, what do I need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I find out who my Developer Account Manager is and if I dont have one, what do I need ...: I am a Microsoft developer who is working on a game prototype in Unreal Engine. I was informed by a member of the support staff at Epic Games that to get the official Xbox UE4 Engine Fork access...
  10. Need to find a overwatch group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to find a overwatch group: Are you tired of being thrown into lobbies full of throwers and trolls? If so then message with your sr and main and I will be happy to find the group that suits you....