Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers

Discus and support Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every controller I get, the headphone jack gets wobbly and disconnected from the actual thing, so whenever I touch it, the sound goes to one side or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exerah Bankshot, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers

Every controller I get, the headphone jack gets wobbly and disconnected from the actual thing, so whenever I touch it, the sound goes to one side or just cuts off. I know it's not the headphones because it works on my phone and on other newer controllers.
    If you look online you'll see many other people with faulty jacks. Please just make the jacks work and not break after 4 months, it's probably a tactic to make more money but I hope not.

:)

Exerah Bankshot, Dec 15, 2018
  2. onyxishere Win User

Headphones

If your headphones have a 3.5 mm jack and your controller supports it then simply plug the headphones into the hole in the front of the controller. If the controller does not have the jack then you'll need to purchase a headphone adapter for the controller.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Could be some faulty controllers, I’ve owned 4 controllers over the past 3 years and have had zero issues in relation to the headphone jack or adapter input socket.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Exerah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We understand
    this has been frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We understand you already checked multiple headsets but please check out:
    Xbox
    One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    . If you've followed these troubleshooting steps but your headset doesn't work with the controller still, it may need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to
    Device Support.

You
    can also check out the following link to

Troubleshoot your Xbox One Wireless
    Controller

I
    hope this information helps.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Mute Icon will not go away

Might need a new controller if the headphone jack is bad.
Thema:

1. Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers - Similar Threads - Need fix headphone

2. I need my controller fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my controller fix: My Y button on my controller is jammed how can I fix it (at home) 8be78edd-4e1b-407d-a3ff-f2255e94e77c
  3. cec/arc need to be fix last updated break this

in XboX Insiders
    cec/arc need to be fix last updated break this: The Friday update break cec/arc on my tv again please fix it submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  5. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this): Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And...
  6. Error 0x8923106C & 0x8923104F needs to be fixed.

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x8923106C & 0x8923104F needs to be fixed.: These two errors have plagued me and a few others for months now. This started months back for myself and others. Most likely a system update caused it. Basically it stops people from party...
  7. I need advice on how to fix my mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need advice on how to fix my mic issues: Hey there, I've been having a problem with my mic. Whenever I plug it in to my controller, no audio comes through. I check to see if my headset is connected, and it isn't, despite the fact that...
  8. My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?: My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this? I have tried unistalling Minecraft and resetting the store. But it still is having the same issue. This is a store...
  9. Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed.

in XboX Insiders
    Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed.: Hello , i have been playing xbox for 15 years now and i bought a controller from microsoft about 2-3 months ago. Now recently my RB button stopped working so i looked it up online in the past 2...
  10. Xbox series X Big issues that need to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Big issues that need to be fixed: People have been getting a lot of issues with the series X and most of it were posted today so i gathered it and made it on one post for xbox to see 1-Library games Disappearing 2-The System...