Need to know about how the xbox creidts work

Discus and support Need to know about how the xbox creidts work in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; having a issue with my credits currently have 27,300 credits was wondering if I can use them all at once saw there was a early disposal of credits for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by TACOTICO8965, May 9, 2018.

1. TACOTICO8965
    TACOTICO8965 Guest

having a issue with my credits currently have 27,300 credits was wondering if I can use them all at once saw there was a early disposal of credits for 1,000 would love to use them all at once please help. Wondering if I can just turn them into currency all
    at once? thanks

:)

TACOTICO8965, May 9, 2018
  2. Can not cancel auto renewal or remove credit card

I DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING, MY SON IS IN JAIL FOR STEALING MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE REMOVE MY CREIDT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackstar12365, May 9, 2018
  3. halo reach

i beened banned from halo reach i dont know why i would like to play and get creidt but i cant i would like to know why i was banned and can i be revoked if posble

vFATALvLEGENDv, May 9, 2018
  4. TACOTICO8965
    TACOTICO8965 Guest

MyCredits

Fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. Once you’ve reached at least 5,000 Credits, we’ll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting? If you’ve got at least
    1,000 Credits pending, you can make an early deposit request for the date shown below.

You have 27,317 Credits

5,000 Credits

TACOTICO8965, May 9, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. TACOTICO8965 Win User

MyCredits

Fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. Once you’ve reached at least 5,000 Credits, we’ll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting? If you’ve got at least
    1,000 Credits pending, you can make an early deposit request for the date shown below.

You have 27,317 Credits

5,000 Credits
  8. blackstar12365 Win User

Can not cancel auto renewal or remove credit card

I DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING, MY SON IS IN JAIL FOR STEALING MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE REMOVE MY CREIDT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Wishcatcher Win User

Power light error turns red

Hi,

Sorry about it, you have to check the troubleshooting to know how to fix it as the previous ambassador told you.

If its not working, its meaning that your Xbox needs a repair...

Regards
  10. nodantheman Win User

Hahahahahahaha

If you knew anything about the history of the Xbox, you would know that Microsoft bought WebTV before they even made a Xbox. The reason was they had plans in the 90's to create a gaming system that was the OS of your living room. They knew they needed to
    combine the web, gaming and TV. Xbox One is what they have been working on for over a decade, but these morons who don't even know how the console works knows more about the product development........idiots.
Thema:

1. Need to know about how the xbox creidts work - Similar Threads - Need creidts

2. Why do I need a backup payment?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need a backup payment?: Hello everyone. I currently had this problem before a couple months ago. The problem being that whenever I try to pay for a subscription (GPU, Gold, etc.) It asks me for a backup payment. I...
  3. I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game: When i try to install/update an App or game, the process stays in "updating" or "installing" but never finished, sometimes receive the following error You need this update, but we cant get it...
  4. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  5. Bought characters now locked and need buying again DBD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought characters now locked and need buying again DBD: I bought a few DLC a while back and left for a while, once I came back to play with friends I found that 3 of my DLCs were removed (A nightmare on elm street, Ash vs Evil Dead and Curtain call) I...
  6. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...
  7. Need a call back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a call back: I have 2 xboxes with the same email and keep knocking one off one when playing the other a99df407-8a57-402f-b55b-ce478ae1bfb8
  8. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview: So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a stupid question but is there something more I...
  9. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  10. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play...