need to reset passcode on family settings

Discus and support need to reset passcode on family settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my son was given an xbox 360 and tried to play a new game today but the family settings are on and our friend can't remember the passcode or the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wotsits89, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Wotsits89
    Wotsits89 Guest

my son was given an xbox 360 and tried to play a new game today but the family settings are on and our friend can't remember the passcode or the answer to the passcode. we have tried resetting following Microsoft instructions but its not working. can anyone
    help?

:)

Wotsits89, Jul 22, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Family passcode not working

In order to change if adult content is allowed you will need the family passcode if that is set. if the adult has forgotten those then they will need to contact Xbox Support in order to reset it.

There are no other ways to change the settings when a family passcode is active.
  3. Randy Steveson Win User

Xbox Live pass code issue

to reset the passcode on family settings you need to call xbox live support for your region
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Wotsits89!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

6. Wotsits89 Win User

Got it, brilliant, thank you so much for your help my son will be delighted!!
Thema:

1. need to reset passcode on family settings - Similar Threads - need reset passcode

2. Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset): Hello all, So, my xbox one (1st gen) is having a few issues. I'm trying to factory reset it to sell it and since ive unplugged it it wont even start up. It will start up for about 1 minute and...
  3. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  4. Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices: I simply need a reset code sent to my xbox 360. It's already registered to my account, I've got all the details I need to get into that part in the website. The problem here is I'm going to this...
  5. purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!: Hello. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 online and need to reset the passcode and can't figure out how to do. Can anyone help me please? 0679602c-bded-4203-ad19-2d4c35031e66
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Nether Conversation failed, need to reset it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Nether Conversation failed, need to reset it.: Hey, can't find an answer or similar problem anywhere. I have my Xbox bedrock map converted from 360 and despite reseting the nether, then converting, it has retained the 1:3 Overworld to Nether...
  7. forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360: i have a xbox 360 slim that i use, and theres a timer on it that turns it off when it ends and i forgot it, can someone help please? 8007afa6-c000-4a07-891a-f15b6fed1803
  8. Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC: I work at a mom&pop type pawn store that's more specifically a used video game store. We have a ton of XBox 360 consoles that have been shoved aside because we cannot factory reset them due to...
  9. Xbox 360 family passcode forgotten need to reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family passcode forgotten need to reset: Hi, I have put a search in for this, nothing has been found. So I apologise in advance for any duplicates or if I'm in the wrong forum. I've just bought a pre owned 360 for my family to use as a...
  10. System setting- Family- Parental controls. I need to reset the passcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    System setting- Family- Parental controls. I need to reset the passcode: I just bought an Xbox 360 recently from a pawn shop and there is a parental control passcode that is needed for many of the apps and many things are blocked. How can I reset it to where I have the...