Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

Discus and support Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Devil Ownpag, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Devil Ownpag
    Devil Ownpag Guest

Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€), i then requested a refund for the Standard Edition, since
    i bought the Deluxe i was expecting to get at least some money back but the request was declined due to "Having played the game, because their terms don't allow refund on used/played products".

I basically paid for the game twice, requested a refund for 1 of them and didn't get single thing back because of it, even though i bought the Deluxe which on it's own nullifies the Standard Edition purchase, i think this seems unfair.

I believe the common knowledge for this is at least refund the money back, since i basically bought the game twice, as it stands 69,99€+15,99€=85,98€ which is 5,98€ more than what the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 costs. I'd expect to either those 5,98€ or
    the full 69,99€ from the Standard Edition.

I was told to speak with an actual Xbox Support Member to clarify this subject, and not automated systems.

:)

Devil Ownpag, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came back negative...

As far as the store is concerned, they're still seen as 2 separate purchases even though the deluxe edition includes the standard edition. So it wouldn't override anything.

As far as the email, yes, just explain the situation and why you want the refund. There's still no guarantee they will give it though.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came back negative...

Nope :(, the deluxe edition of games seeing from the Xbox Store perspective are just bundles that include the basic game and the extras are separated from the game, they all can be installed separately, some games offer a Deluxe upgrade where you pay for
    the DLC only if you already have the Standard edition fo the game.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

You will need to speak with Xbox Live Support and ask for a callback from a live agent. If you have filed a refund request, then you should have gotten a confirmation email. Keep responding to that email as that is the best way to be up to date on everything
    that the agent will request of you.

Link: https://beta.support.xbox.com
  5. Devil Ownpag Win User

As far as the store is concerned, they're still seen as 2 separate purchases even though the deluxe edition includes the standard edition. So it wouldn't override anything.

As far as the email, yes, just explain the situation and why you want the refund. There's still no guarantee they will give it though.
    Alright, i'll give it another shot then
  6. Kevenstu01 Win User

Thema:

1. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came... - Similar Threads - Need speak someone

2. Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!: I need to speak to a LIVE person regarding charges to my bank account. I do NOT own an X box, nor have ever had a “Microsoft” account for purchasing. My e mail is [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working: This is the most miserable customer service. I was told I could request a call back online by the old 1800 4MYXBOX support. That was a lie. I am now stuck in this "Customer Service Vindaloop"...
  4. Microsoft: Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem ...: Microsoft (Routers): Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem to care about us If you do not violate the Code of Conduct, you will have no problems....
  5. i need to speak to a ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need to speak to a ambassador: i have legit proof of my innocence i have got accused with something i didnt do the other guy is walking free with no charges i have proof 89f9363a-5f64-4ab4-b3d7-b656c4f00fd8
  6. I need to speak to someone in charge of the GoW codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to someone in charge of the GoW codes: I need to speak to someone who works with the developers/xbox/whoever that has control of the GoW collection codes. I specifically bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition just for the backwards...
  7. Need to speak with enforcement customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak with enforcement customer service: i recently have been harrassed on xbox by somebody i used to play with and they got mad and jelous i was not playin with then but my real friends and was coming in my party and what not and...
  8. URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.: This is ridiculous. I'm tired of this. I got an enforcement ban recently and it was only "two days" so I thought nothing of it. Shortly after I get banned AGAIN but this time for multiple weeks. I...
  9. Account suspension/ need to speak with an enforcement representative

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension/ need to speak with an enforcement representative: my account has been comms suspended on 7/12/17 and I have been playing the online with no comm privileges until yesterday 7/15/17 so I log into my account today and it says I have yet another...
  10. Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team: Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team about an account ban. c7aaa28a-4f3a-4257-85d5-fbac3d066984