Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

Discus and support Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zskyguardian180, May 11, 2019.

1. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A. I tried a system cache clear twice and it is still taking multiple presses to work.

EDIT: Games work perfectly fine.

:)

Zskyguardian180, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

1. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work - Similar Threads - Need tap 'A'

2. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  3. I need my eon skin back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my eon skin back: So 2 months ago I reseted my fortnite account I thought I would still have my xbox eon skin but I didnt get it back. I was wondering if I could still get my eon skin back....
  4. Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...: So I have default settings on in Black Ops 4 on Xbox One X and I think I have to press LS on my controller to Sprint...is this true? It says “(Sprint/Hold)” LS I’m not sure if they mean press...
  5. Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live: Can somebody fix this game to display correctly in Xbox Live? The game has no image and strange things often happen with showing achievements. Kinda no longer exists in Xbox Live. [img]...
  6. Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers: This has been an ongoing issue. We have gone through 3 Turtle Bay 50X headsets trying to get to the root of problem. Initially the headsets would work, but after a few weeks they would stop. When...
  7. Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox: Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers work better? Thank you....
  8. Need help with Xbox live connection erro

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Xbox live connection erro: [IMG] Hi All, I'm pretty new to xbox games and xbox insiders. I'm trying to playtest an insider PC game today but I am unable to sign into xbox live. Does anyone know what this error means?...
  9. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  10. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...