Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

Discus and support Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zskyguardian180, May 11, 2019.

1. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A. I tried a system cache clear twice and it is still taking multiple presses to work.

EDIT: Games work perfectly fine.

:)

Zskyguardian180, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

1. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work - Similar Threads - Need tap 'A'

2. Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.: Hi Xbox team I recently bought my xbox one s fortnite eon bundle from the us store. I currently am in india and trying to redeem the code which i bought 1 week ago. It says check the...
  3. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  4. Need help with an installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with an installation problem: Small issue here someone hopefully has an answer to. I picked up Rage 2 yesterday, the physical disc, and the installation stops at .8% and won't budge. My internet sucks right now so the update...
  5. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  6. I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP: I don't think this is a problem with my xbox itself but I didn't know where else to put this. I have a Seagate 2 terabyte external storage unit for my xbox, and I came home one day and it just...
  7. necesito ayuda [Translation - I need help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    necesito ayuda [Translation - I need help]: hola...bueno quisiera ayuda debido a que una de mis cuentas fue robada y cambiaron la contraseña y cuando recupera la cuenta a pocos minutos de recuperarla la volvieron a cambiar y todos los datos...
  8. EveryOne needs to read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    EveryOne needs to read this: so I have sent my Xbox for repair over 4 times and every time it comes back I have the same issue within 24 hours please veiw the youtube link https://youtu.be/NP5eArt4lho...
  9. Need fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need fix: So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you...
  10. Need a fix again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fix again: So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you...