need to verify account to play 18+ games

Discus and support need to verify account to play 18+ games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant find were to verify my account to play 18+ games\ 14847166-e2de-486e-8a31-ce61da843bae Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DT3 HOPE 200000000Smiddy, Jan 18, 2020.

1. need to verify account to play 18+ games

I cant find were to verify my account to play 18+ games\

:)

DT3 HOPE 200000000Smiddy, Jan 18, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You may also need to update the date of birth listed on your Microsoft Account/the Microsoft Account that's linked to your Xbox Live account if its incorrect and you are over the correct age to play games that are rated M for 17+ audiences or often 18+ audiences
    in other regions such as Europe with the Pegi ratings or in Japan for Cero D/Z.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ and select 'edit date of birth.' I think there's a limit to how often you can do this in a given time frame but please double
    check that your DOB is correct on your account and adjust it as needed.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If you’re not the owner of an adult account then an email will need to be sent to the adult account allowing for an exception for the content you desire.
  5. Chargersbride Win User
  6. ngocphi Win User

unrated content

Thars for your email not your ms account/xbox account

as verified before you need to be 18 and it cannot be changed afterwords
Thema:

1. need to verify account to play 18+ games - Similar Threads - need verify account

2. NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT: I bought on COD the MW2 remaster pack and I have just the game and not the charcater. CAN you help me please ? 02e010a2-0221-441c-b8c5-fde0353e5342
  3. I need a call back

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need a call back: I need an xbox customer service to call me back.. 273e209d-f921-4c4e-811a-d4c1b514c907
  4. Xbox one error: "You'll need Internet for this"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error: "You'll need Internet for this": Since i got my xbox one years ago (first generation), i've never had problems while signing in into my "gamertag"(xbox live gold). In fact, every time i turned on my xbox it would log in...
  5. My Xbox literally Isn’t updating, I need help. It’s been sitting on this same screen for...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox literally Isn’t updating, I need help. It’s been sitting on this same screen for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DARK-FLASH9365 [link] [comments]
  6. Need help with media player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with media player: So i have recently put a new photo on my phone but when i try to see it in media player it is not there and when i delete photos they still show up in media player...
  7. Need hard reset if I want to play games.

in XboX Insiders
    Need hard reset if I want to play games.: Hi so recently after the update I need to reset my xbox one x every time I want to play a game. Error come up saying the game took to long to start. A normal restart from the dashboard does...
  8. Need to verify my eligibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to verify my eligibility: I purchased Quantum Break from Xbox.com on the 4th, and received a billing confirmation the same day that said the purchase date was the 5th, which was obviously not correct. I've still got the...
  9. I need to get a GTA 5 Xbox Shark Card key verified

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to get a GTA 5 Xbox Shark Card key verified: I would like to verify a key code that I have revealed but not used on G2A marketplace, it is a shark card for Grand theft auto 5 but I purchased it for the wrong system and have been asked to...
  10. Need to verify email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to verify email: Hi guys, basically my xbox one has sent an email for me to verify before it transfers my details from my xbox 360. However when I log on to the email account to verify this the message I get is"...