Need Verification Email

Discus and support Need Verification Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my new Xbox One, completed all of the steps but still haven't gotten the verification email. adc00b66-4ec4-4511-ae73-16bd2107f427 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sharksisback, Mar 14, 2014.

1. sharksisback
    sharksisback Guest

Need Verification Email

I just got my new Xbox One, completed all of the steps but still haven't gotten the verification email.

:)

sharksisback, Mar 14, 2014
  2. email verification

I've been waiting an hour for the email verification on my new Xbox One. How many hours does it take for Microsoft to send the email verification? What a ridiculous paradigm. I guess it is secure since it doesn't let ANYONE EVER use my Xbox Gold account.
    Actually... I guess it is a good marketing strategy. Just make the new owner of an Xbox One wait until he gives up and buys a new Xbox Live Gold account. Typical Microsoft

Friend of Jeron, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Wanderloewe
    Wanderloewe Guest
    Email verification

My email address in the Microsoft Commerce Account is correct.

Wanderloewe, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Geth Win User

Hacking Issues

You may need to setup up login verification with a email or phone number.
  5. WPAK Win User

Email Verification

Hi there,

-

It may be a bit of overkill, but often this can be solved by the following steps, just be sure you know the email address and password and that you are able to login at www.xbox.com and see the correct gamertag etc

-

1. Check
    account.live.com/.../manage
    to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best

2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off. 5. Turn the console on. 6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.) you might have to enter the security verification afterwards and all should be fine again.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Email verification

Hello Wanderloewe,

We have disabled the yellow light notification, and removed it from user's pages. To be clear, this notification was not an alert indicating an issue with Rewarding. We apologies for the confusion this notice may have caused.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Email verification

Hello Wanderloewe,

Our reports indicate that we have not been able to deliver messages to your address. While this does not negatively impact Rewarding, it may cause you to miss messages from our program. We are currently investigating why some users are receiving this warning despite
    confirming they have a valid email. We'll update you here once we have found the source of this issue.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Email verification

Hey there Fred! Are you referring to the recent Halo 4 Specialization Mail, or are you talking about the secondary email that is sent a code when you try to verify a purchase or account action? Let us know exactly what your issue is so we can best assist
    you!
Thema:

Need Verification Email

1. Need Verification Email - Similar Threads - Need Verification Email

2. 1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?: Hello and whats goin on wit ya? Well i'm having some difficulties and with my 1st Gen Xbox One and it constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go? Owned this thing since 2016 so...
  3. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  4. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  5. Need a parent account even though I can added my debit card as an age verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need a parent account even though I can added my debit card as an age verification: So basically, when I try to sign into my Xbox One I have the same problem about how I need an Adult to be my parent, even though my account literally says adult under account info, and I have...
  6. Help with XL rewards email verification - "Information Needed"

in XBoX Rewards
    Help with XL rewards email verification - "Information Needed": I just signed into XBL Rewards for the first time since who knows when and I have this error on my XBL Rewards: Some of the information we have on file appears to be incorrect. Please ensure the...
  7. Can't send messages need account verification.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages need account verification.: Already tried everything but still doesn't work cb683213-ec1d-4fb2-b5bf-3978fa1f22ca
  8. Adult account needs Parental Verification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult account needs Parental Verification?: I Know the whole DDos issue that's going on on, but anytime I try to move my 360 account to the Xbox One , it keeps asking If I am a adult or not and no matter what I choose it directs me to my...
  9. Account security verification needs an overhaul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account security verification needs an overhaul: It takes far too long to receive the 'security code' via email. And after it is received, it isn't accepted. The security verification system is frustrating. Whoever designed this POS should be...
  10. Accounts - Verification Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts - Verification Needed: Hello, I need some verification please on the below scenario. I have recently connected my xbox to the internet. - On my xbox I have an offline account (call it original_account) - not tied to...