Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2

Discus and support Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me if you want to do the Easter Eggs! i have one guy who wants to do them too. 9409be8d-053e-4c93-9e88-c82bf695bed6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenigm3, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Phoenigm3
    Phoenigm3 Guest

Add me if you want to do the Easter Eggs! i have one guy who wants to do them too.

:)

Phoenigm3, Jan 21, 2014
  2. looking for black ops 2 online multiplayer/online zombies players

looking for black ops 2 online multiplayer/online zombies players

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 21, 2014
  3. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest
    Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2

CrazyMnMtaco, Jan 21, 2014
  4. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest

I will do the easter eggs too! if you guys know how...msg me!

CrazyMnMtaco, Jan 26, 2014
  5. CharmingLupus Win User

WANTED ZOMBIES PLAYER FOR XBOX! SIMPLY POST YOUR GAMERTAG

Got Black ops 1 & 2 and love zombies! Have a headset, team player, make it past round 20 frequently.
  6. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2
  7. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

I will do the easter eggs too! if you guys know how...msg me!
  8. Anteater13 Win User

How to use xbox live??

Co-op means cooperatively, I am not sure about world at war but in Call of Duty Black Ops two people can play Zombies on Xbox live at the same time and on the same xbox. As well as with other players online.

And Black Ops 2 will come out this November which is also expected to have Zombies.

As far as playing it you play Nazi Zombies within the World at War game.

1. Start up World at War

2. Get to the Zombie menu, unfortunately I no longer have a copy of the game and have not played it in a long time so I can't give you a step by step guide of how to get to the Zombie Menu within the World at War game. But as long as you bought and downloaded
    the maps all you have to do is get to the zombie menu within World at War.

Also the Zombie maps in World at War are available in the Black Ops game along with the new Zombie games that came out with Black Ops. In Black Ops you can play as JFK and Castro. It is unknown if the World at War games will be available in the Black Ops
    2 game this fall.
  9. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Is Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 a good casual Game for Me?

its awesome! its an FPS but black ops 2 is much better than ops 1 especially for deathmatch but for zombies ops 1 is better in my opinion
Thema:

1. Need zombies players for black ops 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - Need zombies players

2. i need help transferring data from Plants versus zombies Garden warfare to PvZ GW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help transferring data from Plants versus zombies Garden warfare to PvZ GW2: i need help with gettin my data from the first game but i have to repurchase it for some reason i paid 10 dollars when the first game was on sale e88ca288-71b8-4074-b9c2-748e6689397f
  3. Need a group of people to play zombies with or multiplayer with on Xbox one I am a casual ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a group of people to play zombies with or multiplayer with on Xbox one I am a casual ...: If you want to play zombies and play multiplayer hit me up I also have the giant map so if you want to play that I am down eb3cbb81-ba13-4f86-9175-c011c24dd1d8
  4. Zombie players needed Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zombie players needed Xbox one: I'm looking for a group of zombie players with headsets who are looking to play for fun but also use teamwork to make it far into the game not just a couple rounds. Also I like to play on...
  5. Bo3 zombies need a team to do easter egg now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 zombies need a team to do easter egg now: I live in texas its 920. Im looking for a good playersthat know what they are doing. Lets get this easter egg. Send msg looking to do this all night thanks 1e4303c2-f54a-43f5-91c8-119d8b5457d3
  6. (Xbox One) Looking for zombie players. (No Mics Needed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One) Looking for zombie players. (No Mics Needed): I'm looking for some players for zombies, no microphones required to join, I am looking to play for fun not competitively. Contact: Gamer Tag: d05d39a9-c143-44f8-bf26-69c71fd6e50e
  7. Need upto 3 players for zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need upto 3 players for zombies: Hey all, i have just recently got back into playing black ops 2 zombies, i have bought all DLC maps so if there is a specific map you enjoy playing we can go on it as i am not bothered what map we...
  8. Need some Zombie Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some Zombie Players: Hey, I need some zombie players that are pretty good at, well, zombies. Somebody who could get to at LEAST round 20 without idiotic downs. (I only think you're a good player if you get accidental...
  9. Need players for zombies Easter Eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need players for zombies Easter Eggs: I would like a few good or even just decent players to the easter eggs. Only message me if you will be available quite often and I would prefer if you're British because my internet isn't very...
  10. Zombie Army Trilogy campaign. Need 2 more players!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zombie Army Trilogy campaign. Need 2 more players!!: Add me and message me if anyone wants to do campaign for zombie army trilogy. Starting from the very beginning In chapter one. 3315129b-2685-427b-9224-d7fbdb87ae07