Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription

Discus and support Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello- First of all, this is insane that you can't get through to ANYONE in ANY department at XBOX or Microsoft for help. I'm being charged for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiamBurns40, Dec 8, 2020.

1. LiamBurns40
    LiamBurns40 Guest

Hello-

First of all, this is insane that you can't get through to ANYONE in ANY department at XBOX or Microsoft for help.

I'm being charged for a 9.99 subscription monthly that I need to change from one card to another. I have read every step online to try and get this resolved, but my account doesn't show any subscription since back in 2019, yet I can still play live on my
    account. This is not a normal issue and need somebody to contact me about this please.

Thank you.

:)

LiamBurns40, Dec 8, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Renovar suscripción de xbox game pass[Translation-Renew xbox game pass subscription]

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue renewing a subscription. When using payment options, the billing address needs to match region etc. Here is a guide to

change payment options
    also, describes how to change billing address.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Pagamento automatico inattivo su paypall, voglio riattivarlo[Automatic payment inactive on paypal, I want to reactivate it]

Hi lapo117,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with changing your auto-renewal status for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. To change this, check out this page:

Automatic Subscription Billing - Xbox

I hope this helps.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

cancelar card credito

6. MoeZArts Win User

need help can i talk to someone

Thema:

1. Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription - Similar Threads - Needing Help Changing

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  4. I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne: When I was setting up an Asphalt 8 account I was doing just fine. I then wanted to watch a video to get the free rewards. I tried to watch it but it just wouldn't load. I saw that all the other...
  5. My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!: Yesterday people from the com (If you don't know what the 'com' is.. It is basically known people on Xbox they are normally known for hacking or doxing and stuff like that) got into one of my alt...
  6. Need help changing realms settings on my Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing realms settings on my Microsoft accounts: I need to change settings So I can play realms on my playstation4 750b0a56-abe5-4ad3-9055-281c371dee7c
  7. i need help changing language

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help changing language: So id have a weird problem. When i go to the https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ link its in english. So is outlook. But when i open the xbox gamebar or the microsoft store its in svedish (i...
  8. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]
  9. HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.: HDMI Had no signal received from.monitor, eventhough the monitor recognised that the cable was connected. Set to low res mode to try and manually select input to HDMI as the screen was no longer...
  10. Need help changing my preview build

in XboX Insiders
    Need help changing my preview build: Whenever I go into the Xbox insiders app and select Xbox update preview. Select manage, then Xbox Update Preview Delta, done, accept, and I get error message that says. Already registered! To...