Needing help. Suffering major console issues

Discus and support Needing help. Suffering major console issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to the Xbox home screen. Annoying but I can deal with it. Other than that the system has been running perfectly fine on both disc and digital versions of games except for the current issue. Rented The Division 2 on disc thru GameFly. No issues whatsoever with installation. However when I went to play it this morning it came up with a took too long to load error message multiple times. And then the console completely froze up and became unresponsive. I’ve tried doing a reset but keeping games and apps but got a E106 error code. I was temporarily able to get my account back on the console after doing a full wipe but after starting to re download a few games it froze up completely again. Now when I try to start up the console I’m getting a E105 error code. The only thing I haven’t tried yet is a offline update using a USB. However I’m not sure if that’s gonna fix it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 14, 2019
  2. RippenHarra Win User
  3. reverse20 Win User

BS and just plain Fake...

yes this game suffers major connection issues outside of the lag.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Need help with major GT Issue

Have someone file a complaint on your account and the enforcement team can look into it and possibly give yiu a forced name change. Keep in mind that since it is up to them it can take months before they issue a name change and they may decide it doesn't
    violate the terms so they may not give you one.

Personally, I'd make your brother pay to have it changed.
  5. NikkiBeckman Win User

not everybody that uses this forum has access to that sort of information. it would be a serious security issue. if you could tell us what kind of problem you're having and what you'd like us to do we'd be happy to chime in our thoughts and suggestions
  6. Legends Future Win User

How did your brother change your GT, did you have 800 MS Points in your account that he used?
Thema:

Needing help. Suffering major console issues

1. Needing help. Suffering major console issues - Similar Threads - Needing help Suffering

2. I NEED HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!: E203 0000080C 87E0012D 2 years ago when the Xbox One X came out and I got mine on the day of release, I was very happy, ran everything so smooth but then after 11/12 months of having it,...
  3. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  4. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  5. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  6. Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over): Buenas tardes, tengo un problema, hace unos días fue el evento del Xbox FANFEST México 2019, yo ayudé en el área de Esports, creamos 10 cuentas para el evento y me encargue de comprar a 5 cuentas...
  7. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  8. who needs help with a questiion on any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who needs help with a questiion on any game: who needs help with a question on any game c4cabeb4-896d-4665-bb93-230c1a35ea21
  9. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  10. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...