Needing help. Suffering major console issues

Discus and support Needing help. Suffering major console issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to the Xbox home screen. Annoying but I can deal with it. Other than that the system has been running perfectly fine on both disc and digital versions of games except for the current issue. Rented The Division 2 on disc thru GameFly. No issues whatsoever with installation. However when I went to play it this morning it came up with a took too long to load error message multiple times. And then the console completely froze up and became unresponsive. I’ve tried doing a reset but keeping games and apps but got a E106 error code. I was temporarily able to get my account back on the console after doing a full wipe but after starting to re download a few games it froze up completely again. Now when I try to start up the console I’m getting a E105 error code. The only thing I haven’t tried yet is a offline update using a USB. However I’m not sure if that’s gonna fix it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 14, 2019
  2. RippenHarra Win User
  3. reverse20 Win User

BS and just plain Fake...

yes this game suffers major connection issues outside of the lag.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Need help with major GT Issue

Have someone file a complaint on your account and the enforcement team can look into it and possibly give yiu a forced name change. Keep in mind that since it is up to them it can take months before they issue a name change and they may decide it doesn't
    violate the terms so they may not give you one.

Personally, I'd make your brother pay to have it changed.
  5. NikkiBeckman Win User

not everybody that uses this forum has access to that sort of information. it would be a serious security issue. if you could tell us what kind of problem you're having and what you'd like us to do we'd be happy to chime in our thoughts and suggestions
  6. Legends Future Win User

How did your brother change your GT, did you have 800 MS Points in your account that he used?
Thema:

Needing help. Suffering major console issues

1. Needing help. Suffering major console issues - Similar Threads - Needing help Suffering

2. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  3. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...
  4. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: hi xbox this is not a question but I wanted your help because I have a gold gift card for 3 months and when I use it its wrong but when I use the code on Microsoft edge it works and im having the...
  5. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4
  6. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  7. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: I created a new account on my xbox one x, and every time I try to connect to xbox 360 services it wont let me sign in. I hope its understandable what I'm trying to ask. It'll ask to put in my...
  8. I need help this is for Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help this is for Xbox enforcement: I am trying to file a Complaint against Xbox enforcement team, I am still waiting over two weeks for a reply on my case, I was blocked and I’ve not been able to use my account since, I have spoken...
  9. I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help: When u open the xbox guide by pressing the xbox button I got to audio click on it and for some reason my headset chat mixer diesnt let me fix it it just goes to the next option how do i fix this...
  10. unauthorized charges i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unauthorized charges i need help: I need help. Have always purchased gift cards for my son, but there are Alot of unauthorized charges through my bank d2d4d7f4-2371-4dce-9532-469ac377baa2