needing help?

Discus and support needing help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 is connecting to my modem the Network is Connected Internet is Connected Xbox Live Failed whats going on there ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrimeDawg22, Jan 24, 2014.

1. CrimeDawg22
    CrimeDawg22 Guest

needing help?

my xbox 360 is connecting to my modem the Network is Connected Internet is Connected Xbox Live Failed whats going on there ?

:)

CrimeDawg22, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Simon.IE
    Simon.IE Guest
    Parents needing help!!

I think you are referring to the 4 digit code you can apply to an account to allow the use of that account.

-

To resolve this you just need to simply recover the account to the console and the 4 digit code will no longer apply

At that time you can then set the code up again.

The recovery process is detailed here :
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Hope this helps

Simon.IE, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Needing help

I'm assuming when you speak of a no-content window, you are talking about PC? I would try posting to the Assassin Creed Forums

here
    , incase someone had a similar issue. If you are talking about console I would return the game for another at your Bestbuy.

SaluTheMediocre, Jan 24, 2014
  4. TopSecretTaco Win User

Need to be

I got a message from xbox for it. i just never got around to it because i was busy. now the message is deleted. wondering how to get it back and get into the preview cause i was invited
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Need to be

Right there just above you, Xbox Early access if your not in the program you cant get access to it.
  6. M Slender Win User

In Need Of This

Unfortunately, the game was delisted in 2014 and is no longer available.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Needs

Looks like your gamerscore was reset, TTG NiGhTmArEx. Going forward please be sure to gain your achievements in a way that doesn't employ cheating! Thanks very much.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Needs

Hi, it can take a little while for the enforcement team to catch up, I see you already have code of conduct on your profile so you may well end up with more than just losing your gamerscore and being branded a cheater.
Thema:

needing help?

1. needing help? - Similar Threads - needing help

2. Seriously need help with setting this thing up

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously need help with setting this thing up: I've spent hours combing through every piece of advice listed in the subreddit, on the Xbox website and yet I still cannot for the life of me get this to run, I've linked everything been an Xbox...
  3. The store does not open I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The store does not open I need help: When I tried to go to the store and see an application to buy it, I click and it takes me to the beginning and Microsoft Store closes. It does not tell me if I need internet or something, the...
  4. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...
  5. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  6. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  7. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help: The problem is back. I could not solve it. what should I do [img] [img] [img] 79c2d2c2-f776-4608-894d-7afe28d119cd
  8. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...
  9. Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help: Ive purchased a usb3.0 extension cable to move my current hard drive to a better location now each time I try to upload a game from it game will start and then switch back to the main screen / can...
  10. Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help: My account got suspended for 2 days on the xbox one. It ended last night and it wont let me sign into Xbox live to play 360 games. dd123f2b-0c3f-4d33-9e3b-212d19ec4389