Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend

Discus and support Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021.

1. BiiG_Vern
    BiiG_Vern Guest

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Start by clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices.
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again

:)

BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Start by clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices.
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Horrible lag in MW3

Thanks for the testing Shadow! Just to clarify, you now seem to be able to play online with no lag, but when you play with a friend you start experiencing lag, correct? Does this happen with any friend you are playing with or just certain ones? Do you notice
    a lag issue in other games if you play with others? This might narrow it down a little. Thanks!
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

"Lag" problems even when playing offline (Gears of War 3)

Have you tried a different TV?

Some TV`s can give the impression of lag when using certain picture enhancements, things like dynamic contrasts or HD simulators etc.
  5. KillerD 1988 Win User

Lag

I do, but only on certain maps. If im playing early morning with some of my friends from the uk ill get lag, but only on sienne crossing and grand bizarre. other than those i have little to no lag
  6. David Alderliesten Win User

So, why is my connection on MW3 (and a few other games) awful?

It may also be that if this is only on certain games that the netcode is not optimized for your region, The call of Duty series is notorious for it's horrible netcode, thus possibly causing lag and connection issues.
Thema:

1. Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend - Similar Threads - Needing Help Series

2. Need help putting my Xbox Series X in 4K and running at 120z.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help putting my Xbox Series X in 4K and running at 120z.: The tv is a 55” Sony Bravia X-ray x90j it should put my Xbox series x at 4K with 120z, but it’s only doing 4K at 60z or 180p at 120z. I read people’s reviews at bestbuy saying they’re runing their...
  3. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out: So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this...
  4. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...
  5. Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello, I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 about 1 year ago and while I love the controller, it has given me issues here and there. I already had it sent in and repaired once using the original 90...
  6. Xbox series x need help with screen tearing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x need help with screen tearing issue: So I brought the samsung odyssey g7 monitor, amazing monitor at first, everything works perfectly. So I set the monitor refresh rate to 120hz and selected in the xbox settings 120hz 1440p,...
  7. Need help. Updates aren’t working on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help. Updates aren’t working on Xbox series x: Need help with updating new xbox series x 27bca539-326e-4a2e-8bca-c88333b83628
  8. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  9. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker: Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game,...
  10. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...