Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend

Discus and support Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021.

1. BiiG_Vern
    BiiG_Vern Guest

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Start by clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices.
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again

:)

BiiG_Vern, Aug 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Start by clearing your console's MAC and restarting your internet devices.
    If the problem persists try putting the console IP in the DMZ zone of your router/modem and test again
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Horrible lag in MW3

Thanks for the testing Shadow! Just to clarify, you now seem to be able to play online with no lag, but when you play with a friend you start experiencing lag, correct? Does this happen with any friend you are playing with or just certain ones? Do you notice
    a lag issue in other games if you play with others? This might narrow it down a little. Thanks!
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

"Lag" problems even when playing offline (Gears of War 3)

Have you tried a different TV?

Some TV`s can give the impression of lag when using certain picture enhancements, things like dynamic contrasts or HD simulators etc.
  5. KillerD 1988 Win User

Lag

I do, but only on certain maps. If im playing early morning with some of my friends from the uk ill get lag, but only on sienne crossing and grand bizarre. other than those i have little to no lag
  6. David Alderliesten Win User

So, why is my connection on MW3 (and a few other games) awful?

It may also be that if this is only on certain games that the netcode is not optimized for your region, The call of Duty series is notorious for it's horrible netcode, thus possibly causing lag and connection issues.
Thema:

1. Needing Some Help | Series S - Lagging Issues When Playing With Certain Friend - Similar Threads - Needing Help Series

2. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.: Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc...
  3. Xbox series s problems need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s problems need help: I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great submitted by...
  4. Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need giant help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need giant help: I’m sorry for the length of the post, but I will add every details to my problem to try to find some expert who can help me. The problem basically is: remote download from Xbox App and Game Pass...
  5. Need Help: Screen Flickering on Dashboard (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help: Screen Flickering on Dashboard (Xbox Series X): I feel like I’ve tried everything & continue to experience screen flickering on the dashboard of the Series X. Doesn’t happen while playing games, only on the dashboard. This doesn’t happen at all...
  6. Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need a giant help

in XboX Insiders
    Remote download never works on Xbox Series X, need a giant help: I’m sorry for the length of the post, but I will add every details to my problem to try to find some expert who can help me. The problem basically is: remote download from Xbox App and Game Pass...
  7. Need help regarding external hard drive on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help regarding external hard drive on Series X.: I've been using a external hard drive on my series X since launch, I used as a media player, but since today, my Xbox just stopped recognizing it, and it's not my external hard drive problem...
  8. Need help putting my Xbox Series X in 4K and running at 120z.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help putting my Xbox Series X in 4K and running at 120z.: The tv is a 55” Sony Bravia X-ray x90j it should put my Xbox series x at 4K with 120z, but it’s only doing 4K at 60z or 180p at 120z. I read people’s reviews at bestbuy saying they’re runing their...
  9. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out: So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this...
  10. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...