Needs help understanding how to fix xbox

Discus and support Needs help understanding how to fix xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took my Xbox apart to clean the fan after I cleaned it I put it back together but now it won't let me turn it on or open it without using just the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nobody And nobody, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Needs help understanding how to fix xbox

I took my Xbox apart to clean the fan after I cleaned it I put it back together but now it won't let me turn it on or open it without using just the controller and when it does come on it only stays on for a minute if that what do I do

:)

Nobody And nobody, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

We cannot assist with self-repair.
  3. Smwutches Win User

i need some help understanding/ possibly fixing this?

What region are you in? That game is not available everywhere.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Scratched Disc Tips

I understand but I am also helping others by telling them how to prevent this from happening in the first place. If they do that there would be no need for a 'fix'. :)
  5. xXtrollstarXx Win User

HDMI cable doesn't work...

So my Hd was perfect 1080p until 1 day i switched on my xbox it was 60 p I really need help if any of you understand how to fix this problem message me please.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Need help with understanding how to use XBOX one with minecraft

Hello there PrettyPhoenix41 :)

1: That is entirely down to your preference. Either one is as efficient as the other though I personally prefer digital download.

2: Yes, in order to play online you would need to purchase a Gold Membership.

That is all you need and you should be set. There are plenty of extra Minecraft goodies you can get for a very reasonable price via the marketplace such as extra skins and texture packs too.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.

Cloud :)
Thema:

1. Needs help understanding how to fix xbox - Similar Threads - Needs help understanding

2. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  3. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  4. Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......: Alright game peoples, here is the scenario: divorced parents, twelve year old son who has an XBox at each parents house. I bought the Gold account upgrade thingy so that he could resume playing...
  5. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???: need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301
  6. need help understanding why i don't get reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding why i don't get reward points: i buy games and monthly memberships but i get no points.. what have i ben doing wrong c8360ffb-c00b-4ca6-a062-d115dc04dee0
  7. Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message: Hello, I received a message from Xbox Live enforcement today and was wondering what exactly this message means. The message is as follows: Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in...
  8. Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team: I would like some clarity from the enforcement team. I want to understand how the enforcement and suspensions actually work and come about. It seems different than it was on Xbox 360. Also,...
  9. need some help understanding this code

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help understanding this code: I tried to go to the store to buy a game on my xbox one and the code I got is 0x8027025d c17080a6-bd0b-4138-9a97-ae84dc13649d
  10. Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why: Received the following email, for an 7 days to Die video I upload on "How to fail on mining" I would like to have the video reviewed as there is nothing in the video that corresponds to the...