Negative bordering on hostile.

Discus and support Negative bordering on hostile. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think we need to come together wow human beings learn to be nice its not hard. submitted by /u/Combatwizard [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Combatwizard, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Negative bordering on hostile.

I think we need to come together wow human beings learn to be nice its not hard.

submitted by /u/Combatwizard
    [link] [comments]

/u/Combatwizard, Nov 29, 2019
  2. DiligentRogue7 Win User

Why is there so much hate for the X1?

@ ICN3D you right it's very hostile here but that's probably down to the negativity the One received. Personally i never think these forums will be the same again.

I think this thread needs a new title.........

What about, Why all the hate towards gamers who not sold on the X BOne ?
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

And now for something completely different

So hostile. Sad, since I actually wasn't being hostile or sarcastic in the slightest.

Oh well.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

And now for something completely different

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

So hostile. Sad, since I actually wasn't being hostile or sarcastic in the slightest.

Oh well.

[/quote]

You should know that you can't say anything now without it being taken as hostility or sarcasm. lol
  5. MerceNineRY Win User

October 1st

well if i do come across you, given i somehow remember your tag. i will not expect hostility [given i do get GTA V] unless you are going to make hostile attack, well expect hostility back.
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

Mushroom biome

Hostile mobs are also suppose to not spawn on them but the coding is messed up or something. Had hostiles spawning on them last night which shouldn't be happening.
Thema:

Negative bordering on hostile.

1. Negative bordering on hostile. - Similar Threads - Negative bordering hostile

2. Fortnite VBucks negative balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks negative balance: I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for...
  3. I've been given a negative randomly generated name.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been given a negative randomly generated name.: This is what happened "This account received a Gamertag change due to inappropriate Gamertag content. The Gamertag, [Mod Removed - Personal Information] contained sexually inappropriate actions....
  4. What is negative about this group search?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is negative about this group search?: Fallout 76 Group search #selling #trade Wts anything! Ammo, Amor, mods... You want something? Np! Send me what you want and send me a offer too! Every time online! Enforcement details:This...
  5. Unlock tokens suddenly negative

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlock tokens suddenly negative: Please help!! All the sudden my unlock tokens are negative 39?? I had like 14 and now it says -39? I didn’t even buy anything. Has this happened to anyone and what should I do? Thx...
  6. God Bars went to Negative

in XBoX Games and Apps
    God Bars went to Negative: I had been off of my Microsoft Jigsaw for a few weeks, and when I got back on my gold bars had went to Negative. Did not notice it until I tried to download new puzzles. What can I do to get them...
  7. Gold numbers turned from positive to negative overnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold numbers turned from positive to negative overnight: I see that others have experienced the same issue with high balance gold numbers turning negative overnight (i.e. 250,000 going to -250,000). This prevents us from buying new puzzles with a...
  8. Negative Gold Bar Balance in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Negative Gold Bar Balance in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles: I have Negative Gold Bar Balance since 01 Oct 2017, I've Tried Xbox Forms, Support etc to no avail, I've Tried Microsoft Support as well, after getting transferred back and forth to the same Tech...
  9. how do I have a negative balance on my jigsaw......this sucks......I had over 300,000......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I have a negative balance on my jigsaw......this sucks......I had over 300,000......: how do I have a negative balance on my jigsaw......this sucks......I had over 300,000...... 359a52e7-f676-4faa-88c3-1bea0e9bfbf2
  10. Negative "Gold Bar" Count in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Negative "Gold Bar" Count in Microsoft Jigsaw: My Gold Bar Point Count went to Negative Numbers around 01 Oct 2017 (that's when I noticed the - Minus sign, Now I can't down load new puzzles, say's I don't have enough Points....