Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

Discus and support Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Cano, Sep 10, 2019.

1. David Cano
    David Cano Guest

Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain

:)

David Cano, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi David Cano & Fellow Gamers,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. In regard to EDF 2025 (Games with Gold September 2019), the situation affecting users in many regions is still being actively investigated and worked upon. The teams are doing their
    best to ensure that it is working properly for everyone and expect a solution sooner rather than later.

If you haven't already done so, we also recommend that you
    contact Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat so that you can report the issue for your region, including any troubleshooting or error messages you're receiving.
    This will really help out the team working to get the game to you and any information is welcome as it will help speed the effort along.

We'll update you as necessary regarding the issue when more is known.

Thanks again for your patience and information!
  3. David Cano Win User

I already have the game in disc, and have been playing for some months on my One console (years on my old 360), but my friends doesn't have the game. And is so sad the best game I have played most hours can't be enjoyed with my friends now it is free for
    Gold users.

It is the first time a Gold game of the month can't be downloaded (as far as I know), so if not solved before 15th Microsoft should give it for free another month.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Some games will not be available for some regions.

As the game might not have the neccesary licence rights for that region. As it was not launched originally in that region.

It happened a few times before in my region.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Have you tried downloading through the mobile app?
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, I have the same problems as you. I tried everything, tried via browser on PC, changed the country region at the console or on the PC in the browser. Nothing worked. It seems that we have a problem with this here in Germany.

Eventually I just managed to "buy" the game via my old XBOX 360 console. Here on GWG, the game is displayed and I could buy it and put it in my download queue of XBOX 360. Now I have the game.

I don't see any other possibility right now. Is the game overblown backwards compatible with the One?
Thema:

1. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025) - Similar Threads - Neither friends download

2. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  3. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  4. Neither download nor disk will play on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither download nor disk will play on xbox 360: Hello, I have an xbox 360 E 4gb. Purchased Ninja Gaiden Black for download and discovered I needed more GB. Purchased 120g hard drive and tried repeated downloads but game simply would not...
  5. Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?: I currently have an OG Xbox One with Kinect and I ennjoy the voice commands, but I want to upgrade to a newer, smaller Xbox One. I do not own a 4K TV, but plan ot do so in the next year. I...
  6. neither my downloaded or disc games will work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    neither my downloaded or disc games will work: Hi hope someone can shed some light on my problem, none of my digital or disc games will load up, I get to the "press A to start game" page but nothing happens when I press the A button it just...
  7. Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage purchased, but neither appear under 'Ready to install' ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage purchased, but neither appear under 'Ready to install' ...: I had a similar issue previously and XBox Support (specifically Miss Bijoux) was able to help me out. Years ago, I purchased Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage on my XBox 360. I was going to...
  8. I purchased 2 official Xbox headsets from CeX and neither worked. could my controler b the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 official Xbox headsets from CeX and neither worked. could my controler b the ...: surely I couldn't get 2 faulty headsets in a row so I am starting to think that the controller is the problem. It's been recently updated but the headset still doesn't work. I can hear the game...
  9. Xbox one won't connect to wifi neither wired or wireless. Need help fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to wifi neither wired or wireless. Need help fast.: hello, my Xbox one won't connect to my wifi either wirelessly or wired and gives no error code just says NAT type unavailable. It is very frustrating especially since cod ww2 is comin Friday, I am...
  10. I played a game which neither I nor my friend (who shares this console) own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played a game which neither I nor my friend (who shares this console) own.: I was looking at Battlefield 4 in the store (which as stated I do not own) I was allowed to install it and when I went to launch it I got the standard "You do not own this game" message. I closed...