Netflix Achievements Not Working

Discus and support Netflix Achievements Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know it really doesn't matter, but I like to get all the achievements for apps and for some reason the Netflix achievements don't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tundra ツ, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Tundra ツ
    Tundra ツ Guest

I know it really doesn't matter, but I like to get all the achievements for apps and for some reason the Netflix achievements don't work.

:)

Tundra ツ, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Schranzianer
    Schranzianer Guest
    Netflix achievements not working

Hey guys,

my netflix is working normal, no problem with this app. But i can do what i want, i am not able to unlock any achievement.

The netflix support told me that the problem belongs o microsoft. Can anybody tell me what is going on?

It is only netflix app which can´t unlock any achievement. All the games that i play are working normally.

Maybe someone has an answer, it´d be great, thank you Netflix Achievements Not Working :)

greetz

Schranzianer, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Achievements not working on Netflix

Is it any achievements or specific ones?

Tormaz, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Netflix Achievements Not Working

Hi there,

I believe the achievement support was removed during one of the updates last year.

I did find a few comments in a number of other sites to confirm that Netflix was no longer supporting achievements in the app thus causing them to no longer unlock.

Sorry for the bad news. Netflix Achievements Not Working :(

Mistress Sara, Jul 28, 2018
  5. 1985wbc Win User

Netflix achievement

I meant my achievements for Netflix. My Netflix achievements aren't working.the rest of the achievements are working

Would that fix my Netflix achievements or did they disable them
  6. 1985wbc Win User

Netflix achievement

Sorry I meant Netflix all the achievements is working but my Netflix achievements are
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

I believe the achievement support was removed during one of the updates last year.

I did find a few comments in a number of other sites to confirm that Netflix was no longer supporting achievements in the app thus causing them to no longer unlock.

Sorry for the bad news. :(
  8. Tormaz Win User

Achievements not working on Netflix

Is it any achievements or specific ones?
  9. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Netflix achievement

There's achievements for Netflix?
Thema:

1. Netflix Achievements Not Working - Similar Threads - Netflix Achievements Working

2. Netflix achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix achievement: I want to know why my Xbox achievements aren't working 10772e49-87d1-423b-9a05-f34349f555b3
  3. Netflix achievements still don't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievements still don't work.: I have reinstalled the app, turn do you achievement tracker on and off, I even did a hard reset on the Xbox one unit itself and my Xbox one will still not do the achievements for Netflix. Why...
  4. Netflix achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievements not working: Hey guys, my netflix is working normal, no problem with this app. But i can do what i want, i am not able to unlock any achievement. The netflix support told me that the problem belongs o...
  5. Netflix Achievements not unlocking at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Achievements not unlocking at all: So I've been using Netflix since I got the Xbox the beginning of this year and I've just noticed that you could get achievements for apps used. I looked at Netflix's achievements and noticed that...
  6. Netflix Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Achievements Not Unlocking: Hello. I have been using Netflix on my Xbox One since I bought it on release day and have been using Netflix religiously ever since (Pretty much everyday - and if it's not me, it's the...
  7. Netflix achievement stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievement stuck: The Netflix achievement(the ultimate opinion) is stuck at 55%. I tried uninstalling the app and installing it again. I did a power cycle. I was using a Blu-ray player and rated a few things on...
  8. netflix achievements stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix achievements stuck: For about a couple of months, the achievements on my Netflix app on Xbox One have been stuck on the same progress. For example, I have rated some more shows, but it has not given any new progress...
  9. Netflix achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievements: hello I'm having issue receiving a few achvievements for rating tittles I have roughly rated 20-25 tiles and haven't gotten a single achievement for rating tittles. Is any one else having is issue...
  10. Netflix achievements on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix achievements on Xbox one: how do I get rid of the Netflix achievement tracker in the bottom of the screen???? Is it a Netflix setting or an Xbox setting? [img] 71fc10a1-dd19-4b7f-b0d1-dc8dde9986fa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix achievement not working