Netflix and Viaplay doesn’t work?

Discus and support Netflix and Viaplay doesn’t work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Netflix the movie plays for some seconds then the screen goes black but sound still play? On Viaplay the movie just loading in a loop = doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andlyg, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. andlyg
    andlyg Guest

On Netflix the movie plays for some seconds then the screen goes black but sound still play? On Viaplay the movie just loading in a loop = doesn’t start at all.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. johanström Win User

Apps

can not find the app for HBO only comes up rent movies then, or I do something wrong, found Netflix and viaplay but not HBO
  3. iHardcoreAsian Win User

Netflix won’t work

Hello!

I read about a weird error with Netflix and Cortana. Try turning off Cortana in your settings and then see if Netflix is working properly. If that doesn’t work, try going to the

Netflix Troubleshooting page
    and searching your exact issue.

Hope it helps!
  4. Marco Gali Win User

My 360 constantly asks for an update whenever I try to launch Netflix.

try those steps if Netflix does not respond:

If the Netflix app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall the app. Here’s how:

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive).

Select Games and Apps.

Find and select any items that refer to Netflix.

Select Delete.

Return to the Xbox Dashboard.

Go to Apps, and then select App Marketplace.

Browse or search for Netflix.

Select Netflix to download the app.

Hope it help
  5. x5INI5T3Rx Win User

Can't stayed connected to Xbox live????

Try this.

If the Netflix app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall the app. Here’s how:

1. From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive).
    4. Select Games and Apps.
    5. Find and select any items that refer to Netflix.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
    8. Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    9. Browse or search for Netflix.
    10. Select Netflix to download the app.

support.xbox.com/.../netflix-on-xbox-info
  6. Cpex Win User

Random disconnects while using netflix.

I have the same issue with the Viaplay video app. It Always disconnects from Xbox live after about 15 minutes, I have to restart the app and manually fast forward the Movie to where it stopped. Very annoying, will not continue with Gold if this issue is
    not solved :-(
Thema:

1. Netflix and Viaplay doesn’t work? - Similar Threads - Netflix Viaplay doesn’t

2. Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Black Screen on Startup - Amazon Prime on HDR content: Hi all, I am getting a black screen when Netflix starts and when Amazon Prime plays some HDR content. Audio for Netflix works for a bit (at least the splash sound and then I can't say); audio...
  3. Netflix crashing network settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix crashing network settings: So for the past few days whenever I try to use netflix on my xbox it makes my xbox disconnect from my wifi and erase the I.P address, Whenever I try to test connection I get a message saying "DNS...
  4. Netflix error 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix error 0x80070490: As the title says, i keep getting that error. Ive restarted the xbox, disconnected and reconnected to the network, unplugged the xbox and waitied for a fro minutes as well. Even uninstalled the...
  5. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  6. Netflix not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not working on Xbox one: Hey guys So my netflix is not responding or working on my xbox for some reason I've tried the uninstall option Unplug the xbox power Same with my router Reinstall and it's still doing the...
  7. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  8. netflix is not working on 360 console why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix is not working on 360 console why?: my netflix is not working i have uninstalled reinstalled clear the cache updated and still does not work can someone please help or tell me another way for me to watch show that will work...
  9. xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk: my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies acf2d369-ae48-4752-af31-9538a8a84044
  10. Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console) - new thread 6/23/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console) - new thread 6/23/2020: MS locked my original thread from 4 months ago, so I'm reposting it again here at their suggestion: Netflix and only Netflix plays poor audio on Atmos titles. Frequent clicks and pops on both...