Netflix App became unstable after update

Discus and support Netflix App became unstable after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Updated to 6.2.10791.0 (xb_rel_1404.140319-2200) fre since then Netflix has all but become worthless. The picture shutters and freezes then speeds up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gotham Command, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Netflix App became unstable after update

Updated to 6.2.10791.0 (xb_rel_1404.140319-2200) fre since then Netflix has all but become worthless. The picture shutters and freezes then speeds up and catches back up. I adjusted the settings and fount it cleared up slightly when the 50Hz mode in deactivated
    but still the service is unstable. I checked on another Xbox One which does not have this update and Netflix runs fine. The Xbox 360 works as well...It's clearly this beta update...Hoping to get a new update so this is fixed and I can jump out of the beta
    cause this sucks I pay for a service I can't even watch right now.

If anybody else has this issue and has found a workaround please let me know.To date I have power cycled the console followed the guides for when a picture is shuddering. Does anybody know if there is a way to redownload an update like on the Xbox 360?

:)

Gotham Command, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Matode
    Matode Guest
    Apps are not working

Netflix app not working for me after latest update either.

Matode, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Netflix in Greece

Please don't bump old threads. Since Netflix itself just became available in Greece, it may be some time before the Netflix app becomes available through Xbox.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Matode Win User

Apps are not working

Netflix app not working for me after latest update either.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Netflix in Greece

Please don't bump old threads. Since Netflix itself just became available in Greece, it may be some time before the Netflix app becomes available through Xbox.
  6. RemoTheTurk Win User

Update Failed: 3524 0000 0080 0200 8015 1909

Verified, After Update Installed, I was able to sign in and download the new Netflix App.

Connected...
  7. pbrain356 Win User

Random wireless disconnections

i have been having the same problem for more than a week. I did have a stable connection having never been kicked off of xbox live or had my wirelss connection drop but it's been hell. I've contacted customer support twice now with NO fix given. Everything
    they've tried has not improved the situation. I did not that the system became unstable after the last update but it may be coincidence
  8. Runulf Win User

Media Remote no longer works with YouTube and Netflix apps after 11/15 console update

After installing the February update, I no longer have this problem. The IR remote now works in both Netflix and YouTube apps.
Thema:

Netflix App became unstable after update

1. Netflix App became unstable after update - Similar Threads - Netflix App became

2. Xbox 360 Netflix app freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Netflix app freezes: Having problems with Netflix app. As soon as I launch Netflix the screen goes black and my xbox freezes, what can I do to fix this? I’m on the xbox 360 platform not sure of exact model, it is one...
  3. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  4. netflix app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix app wont install: netflix app wont install with an error code of 0x80073D05. how do i fix this de9b1b91-ff1a-4e36-b560-e63a7096973a
  5. Netflix app stops downloading at 95% on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app stops downloading at 95% on Xbox One: Hi, I hope somebody can help here. Half a year ago my Netlix app on Xbox One (first generation I think) did not work anymore. So, I decided to delete it and install it again. Now the app did not...
  6. Screen starts glitching when I try to open Netflix app on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen starts glitching when I try to open Netflix app on Xbox One.: Every time I try to open the Netflix app on my Xbox One the tv screen starts glitching and making weird sounds. I have to restart console each time to stop the glitch. It only happens on Netflix...
  7. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  8. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  9. Netflix app crash, Store launch only works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crash, Store launch only works: When I lauch the only app the Netflix on Xbox One S home screen Netflix won't open and lose a signal. But, when I open the app from the store it works fine. I have tried uninstalling the Netflix...
  10. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...