Netflix App became unstable after update

Discus and support Netflix App became unstable after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Updated to 6.2.10791.0 (xb_rel_1404.140319-2200) fre since then Netflix has all but become worthless. The picture shutters and freezes then speeds up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gotham Command, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Netflix App became unstable after update

Updated to 6.2.10791.0 (xb_rel_1404.140319-2200) fre since then Netflix has all but become worthless. The picture shutters and freezes then speeds up and catches back up. I adjusted the settings and fount it cleared up slightly when the 50Hz mode in deactivated
    but still the service is unstable. I checked on another Xbox One which does not have this update and Netflix runs fine. The Xbox 360 works as well...It's clearly this beta update...Hoping to get a new update so this is fixed and I can jump out of the beta
    cause this sucks I pay for a service I can't even watch right now.

If anybody else has this issue and has found a workaround please let me know.To date I have power cycled the console followed the guides for when a picture is shuddering. Does anybody know if there is a way to redownload an update like on the Xbox 360?

:)

Gotham Command, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Matode
    Matode Guest
    Apps are not working

Netflix app not working for me after latest update either.

Matode, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Netflix in Greece

Please don't bump old threads. Since Netflix itself just became available in Greece, it may be some time before the Netflix app becomes available through Xbox.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Matode Win User

Apps are not working

Netflix app not working for me after latest update either.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Netflix in Greece

Please don't bump old threads. Since Netflix itself just became available in Greece, it may be some time before the Netflix app becomes available through Xbox.
  6. RemoTheTurk Win User

Update Failed: 3524 0000 0080 0200 8015 1909

Verified, After Update Installed, I was able to sign in and download the new Netflix App.

Connected...
  7. pbrain356 Win User

Random wireless disconnections

i have been having the same problem for more than a week. I did have a stable connection having never been kicked off of xbox live or had my wirelss connection drop but it's been hell. I've contacted customer support twice now with NO fix given. Everything
    they've tried has not improved the situation. I did not that the system became unstable after the last update but it may be coincidence
  8. Runulf Win User

Media Remote no longer works with YouTube and Netflix apps after 11/15 console update

After installing the February update, I no longer have this problem. The IR remote now works in both Netflix and YouTube apps.
Thema:

Netflix App became unstable after update

1. Netflix App became unstable after update - Similar Threads - Netflix App became

2. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps: Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox Have anyone else this issue? submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK...
  3. XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps: i can't access my hulu or netflix apps on my xbox 360 - I get an error code that is not recognized (807B0193). It says there's a problem with the Xbox service. Is anyone having this issue?...
  4. XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X crashes/loses video signal upon launch of Netflix app: A few months ago my Xbox One X started having an issue launching the Netflix app. Upon launch is brings up the Netflix name screen, then goes black then my tv loses signal from the Xbox. I have to...
  5. Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow video playback on Netflix and blu ray apps.: Hi, my xbox one has started to slow down video playback, including both audio and visual. This is occurring whilst watching DVDs and blu-rays using the blu-ray app, and also using Netflix. To fix...
  6. Console switches to Netflix when using other video apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console switches to Netflix when using other video apps?: I’m watching HBONow streaming a movie and after an hour my console just loaded up Netflix. Mid movie, just up pops the Netflix loading screen. I switch back and a few seconds later it loads again....
  7. Netflix App Crashing Xbox One Video Output

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App Crashing Xbox One Video Output: Scenario: 1. Select Neflix 2. Black screen with red Netflix letters appear. 3. ALL video ceases from the Xbox One X console and I'm forced to restart the console. Solutions tried: 1. Soft...
  8. La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...: Hola vengo a contar este problema. Lo que sucede es que cuando intento cambiar entre titulos o buscar alguna serie o película lo que pasa es que la velocidad de respuesta es muy lenta. Solo me...
  9. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  10. Xbox One- Netflix app not opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Netflix app not opening: When I click on the Netflix app, it sits on the loading screen for about 30 seconds, then the app closes and it says "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right now. To check Xbox Live...