Netflix app issue

Discus and support Netflix app issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I've been having this problem with netflix. As I scroll the white square cursor over the different movies... the title, and description... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ameet(2), Nov 17, 2014.

1. ameet(2)
    ameet(2) Guest

Netflix app issue

Recently, I've been having this problem with netflix.

As I scroll the white square cursor over the different movies... the title, and description don't change.... For example, my cursor is over "Big Trouble in Little China"

But the main title on the top left is Scream, description is scream, but the image on the top right is Darknet.

And when I select Big Trouble in Little China, it still says Scream, and still has the darknet image... and also there's no play options. So I can't play the movie (or any other movie).

Also, a lot of the square boxes are empty (just black).

This problem goes away for a little while, then comes back.

:)

ameet(2), Nov 17, 2014
  2. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    Netflix problem

I didn't have this issue on my Xbox, but I had the same message/issue in a Netflix app on one of my "smart" TVs. I fixed it by going to the settings screen in the Netflix app, signing out of the Netflix account and then re-entering my email and password.
    If that doesn't work, you might try deleting the Netflix app, then go through the app sign-in/setup process again.

Leo Invictus, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Mefi91
    Mefi91 Guest
    Cant update store,EA and others

Same issue with netflix and youtube app

Mefi91, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Netflix problem

I didn't have this issue on my Xbox, but I had the same message/issue in a Netflix app on one of my "smart" TVs. I fixed it by going to the settings screen in the Netflix app, signing out of the Netflix account and then re-entering my email and password.
    If that doesn't work, you might try deleting the Netflix app, then go through the app sign-in/setup process again.
  5. KrisstianX Win User

Netflix "exceeds maximum maturity rating."

In my experience, this usually occurs because a NetFlix stream was unexpectedly interrupted. To resolve this issue, try:

• Restarting your NetFlix app
    • Rebooting your Xbox console
    • Reinstall the NetFlix app.
    • This is the best solution. In the Hard Drive, Games & Apps, delete the NETFLIX SAVED GAME file.
  6. Mefi91 Win User

Cant update store,EA and others

Same issue with netflix and youtube app
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

you have issues loading netflix then get in touch with netflix, their app and service, i have no issues with it or any other things and many other are the same.
  8. dJangoKd Win User

Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else

No error code

Uninstalled Netflix and reinstalled again.

-- Same Response -- Same error as above ---

As I was able to reach out to the MS app store, and the advert of Netflix came up fine, and was able to install the Netflix App, I infer that - there was no issue with the hardware or the network.

In summary, the issue is with the XBox Live Service.

Mine is XBox One.
Thema:

Netflix app issue

1. Netflix app issue - Similar Threads - Netflix app issue

2. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  3. Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby ATMOS Crash issue with Netflix app. Specific to 4K + ATMOS badges titles when in...: Dolby Atmos Netflix Crash Issue So this has happened a lot on the Netflix app if you use Dolby atmos. Sometimes it works but 90% of the time it doesn’t. If you look for a Netflix title that has...
  4. Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?: I have a new xBox one s ans when i go to open netflix or bluray app the screen keeps flickering with gray static. How do i fix this issue? Ive removed and reinstalled the apps with no improvement....
  5. Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app: Has any one else been getting cant play video and loading stops at 20% and even the app crashing? I'm on xbox one s alpha skip ahead program on a vizio 4k uhd dolby vision hdr10 tv...
  6. netflix on xbox one issue with smartglass & windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix on xbox one issue with smartglass & windows 10 xbox app: Ok searched everywhere and can't seem to find an answer to this. When using Netflix on Xbox One both the smartglass app on Windows 10 and the built in controller to Windows 10 Xbox app have the...
  7. Netflix app streaming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app streaming issue: So up until 3 or 4 days ago i was using my windows 10 laptop to watch netflix on the xbox apps streaming feature. I tried to watch netflix again through the xbox streaming feature so i can watch...
  8. Xbox app Netflix streaming issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app Netflix streaming issue.: So up until 3 or 4 days ago i was using my windows 10 laptop to watch netflix on the xbox apps streaming feature. I tried to watch netflix again through the xbox streaming feature so i can watch...
  9. 5.1 audio issue with Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5.1 audio issue with Netflix app: My surround sound system plays 5.1 audio just fine when using the TV app or when playing games, but I only seem to be able to get stereo audio when using the Netflix app. Anyone else have this...
  10. Netflix App Display issue (4k TV)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix App Display issue (4k TV): Hi everyone, As of yesterday night, my Netflix app decided not to work anymore (I was about to start watching Nacos S02, what a shame). My xbox works like a charm, apps, games, menu, etc......